Suzy

my love, it hurts me
Myungsoo's POV:

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was stunning, and I could feel my chest tighten up. I could hear Sungyeol whistling and that irritated me. I smacked his head an glared at him.
" Miss Suzy, you can sit beside L for the semester since Sookyung is not were." I suddenly felt nervous and that jittery. However, I still managed to notice uneasiness when Mr Yang mentioned Sookyung's name. *Does she have any relation with Sookyung?* When she sat beside me, I could feel my face heating up. I tried my best to keep a poker face. The beating of my heart pounded loudly in my ears. *The only time I felt his way was when I first met Tiffany.* The realisation hit me hard. *Am I in love with this girl?!* No! My girlfriend is Tiffany and I do not want to change that. I was feeling irritated. Why is this girl making me feel antsy? I'm not like this. I have a girlfriend, yet I'm acting like a love sick puppy.

Finally, it was time to end. I wanted to leave really badly. During the whole math period, I couldn't focus and could only stare at Suzy. Why am I like this? I walked to the dance room. I had some free time before English lessons, and I usually spend my free time singing or sleeping. I checked the room to see if It was empty. I the stereo and started dancing. Since Sookyung already git the attention of Cube, I have to impress as well. I counted the steps in my head, scolding myself every now and then.
" Wow, you're really hard working!" I looked behind me, surprised at the sudden intrusion.
" Ouh, its just you Suzy." I smiled and scratched my head. However, I could feel my heart beat faster. I turned of the stereo and walked to Suzy.

"you know, you remind me so much of my ex-boyfriend. I have no idea what happened to him after we split. He moved here if I'm not wrong. Three years ago." Suzy and I were walking towards a restaurant. Tiffany was sick and I thought I had to show Suzy around. As Suzy talked, I couldn't help but feel that her ex was Sookyung.
"Hey Suzy, was your ex called Sookyung?" she looked at me in surprised and nodded her head. I could feel my anger rise. * So Sookyung was her ex. But why do I care?* I clenched my fist and tried to shake the feeling.

We walked down the pavement. I wa walking Suzy home and we were talking about music and acting. We both aspired to be either singers or actors. I felt happy, and light. I never felt this way with Tiffany before. *Am I really falling for her? But I can't. What about Tiffany? I still love he right?* Even though I wa laughing and smiling, my feelings were contradicting each other. I had fixed feelings. Finally we reached Suzy's house. I walked her to the front door.
" Thanks for walking me home. I really appreciate it." she gave mea smile tat made my heart skip a beat. Looking at her ace under the light, she looked like an angel. Slowly, I could feel myself drawn to her. Her face inched closer to hers. I couldn't stop myself, I couldn't restrain my instincts. Before I knew it, I could feel soft lips against mine. Her soft lips could he compared to marshmallows. Slowly, we started to get passionate.
The door suddenly opened and a big guy came out.
"Ouh Taecyeon oppa!" we stopped kissing and looked at the big guy. He glared at me and grabbed Suzy into the house. However before the door closed, I could see her smiling and waving at me. I slowly trudged down the gravel road. I felt guilty, dirty, disgusted at myself. I just cheated with my girlfriend. And I wanted more.