chapter 23

my love, it hurts me
"He-Hey Tiffany!" I couldn't say anything else. I was stunned. I was too surprised to do anything else. I could only manage a sheepish smile and scratched the back of my head.

"DON'T YOU 'hey Tiffany' ME! YOU DIDN'T CONTACT ME FOR THREE DAYS! YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY CALLS OR TEXT MESSAGES! AND WHEN I FINALLY SEE YOU, YOU COME TO MY HOUSE DRUNK AND VOMITED ALL OVER MY FLOOR!! FINALLY, YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING THANK YOU?! NICE WAY OF SHOWING YOU APPRECIATION!" I could only look down on the floor, unable to look her in the eyes.

"At least put on your shirt before you leave..." My eyes flew open and I looked at myself. *! I'm still half !* I quickly put on my shirt and tried to cover my red face. I could feel the blood rushing to my brain. I glanced over at Tiffany and saw her face turning bright red. I smirked and chuckled to myself.
* Lets have some fun shall we?* I took off my shirt and dumped it on the floor and just slumped on to the couch, half . I could see Tiffany's shocked face from the corner of my eye. I tried to hold back my laughter so that I could continue teasing her. But when I turned back, she had disappeared. I just sighed and the tv. I just flipped through the channels when Tiffany came back in and tossed my shirt at me. She gave me a death glare and I knew she wasn't joking. After I dressed myself, Tiffany came and sat beside me. Naturally, my armed s around her shoulders and brought her closer.


"So why were you so heavily bandaged? When I was cleaning you up after you fainted, you were very heavily bandaged. What happened?" we were both watching a movie we had already seen and the question came from out of nowhere. It was only now that I remembered I was seriously injured yesterday. The memory of Myungsoo also came flashing by but I just pushed it away. It wasn't like me to be so daring. * I think I'm still a little drunk*.

" It was nothing. I just got into a figh WAIT, YOU WASHED ME?! oh god! I feel so violated!"

" And you think being kissed doesn't feel violated?!"

"...... Touche" Even though she mentioned the one incident I had regretted, I didn't feel a thing. Instead, we just laughed it off. The atmosphere was bright and cheerful. We continued to chat for an hour. Although we were having a good time, I could feel something wasn't right. Even though Tiffany was being cheerful and talkative, I could see that she was hiding something. Her eyes showed deep sorrow and sadness, even though she was smiling and laughing the outside.

" Hey Tiffany, are you hiding something from me? Is something wrong?" When I asked her the question, she was taken aback. She seemed surprised and looked as if she didn't know what to do. She just looked to The floor without saying anything. I moved in closer to her, and placed my hand under her chin, so that she would face me. I wasn't so surprised to see tears were trickling down her cheeks. She was trying to hold in the tears. Watching her like that, It truly broke my heart. I pulled her in closer and hugged her.

" C'mon, just let it all out. You can tell me what happened later." After I said that, she just bawled. She cried and screamed her lungs out against my chest. I her back and hair, coaxing her and trying to keep her comfortable. She continued to cry in my embrace for god knows how long. Finally, when her bawling was reduced to mere sobbings, I pulled her away and looked her in the eyes. I wiped away the tears and her hair. My fingers her cheeks as I gave her a small smile.

"You wanna tell me what happened now?" She looked away, before reluctantly told me what happened.

"Sookyung, I think Myungsoo is cheating on me."