Hoya.

my love, it hurts me
Hoya's pov:
I just can't stand those two being together. I know Myungsoo used to be a playboy yet why didn't I stop her from falling for him? I just hope he would take care of her. Even though my love for Tiffany has grown over the last few years, I can't bear the thought of her being sad without him. I'd rather see her with myungsoo and die inside than see her cry. I still remember the first time we met... and I fell for her.
(flashback)
I was wandering around the streets of Seoul. I was only 10 back then and I had ran away from home. I wanted to be a singer then but my parents had other plans, so I decided to run away so that I can be a singer. But, it did not go as planned. I got lost and I didn't have cash for dinner. I was on the brink of a meltdown when i met Tiffany. Her smile lit up my world and her voice soothed my nerves. She brought me to her house where her mom cooked me dinner. Her kindness and beauty stole my heary at such a young age. I couldn't do anything. Back then, I didn't realise I had fallen in love. From that day on, we became the closest of friends.

"Ya! Hoya! Stop daydreaming! We have to get to class now or Mr Yang's gonna flip. We can't be late for his class again!" I snapped back to reality and looked at my watch. Holy ! We're gonna be late! I don't wanna be screamed at again. I dashed through the corridors with woohyun. We reached class just before Mr Yang entered.
Sookyung's Pov:
I took out my schedule to check my next period. *Hmmm, Maths with a guy named Mr Yang...*
"Ya, Dongwoo, Where's this Mr Yang's class?" At the mention of Mr Yang, Dongwoo's eyes grew big. At that moment, he REALLY looked like a dinosaur. "DUDE! YOU GOT MR YANG'S CLASS?! RUN MAN, RUN! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" He grabbed my wrist and started sprinting down the corridor, dragging me along. This Mr Yang must be scary! Finally, after sprinting down two floors, we reached an old room. I knocked on the door and entered casually.
"Excuse me? Who are you and why are you late?" A man around 30 years old glared at me. If looks could kill, I would have died a horrible death. I looked at the class and saw that Hoya dude and Woohyun at the back of the class.
" Ummm , I'm the new student, My name is Lee Sookyung. Please take good care of me." I greeted the class and the Mr Yang as politely as I could.
"I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE NEW OR NOT! YOU MUST NEVER BE LATE FOR MY CLASS, UNDERSTAND?" He shouted at me with such hate. You are sooo my favourite teacher -_-. I went on to sit with Hoya and Woohyun at the back. This school will be soo much fun -_-.