27

my love, it hurts me
Sookyung's POV:

I couldn't hold it in any longer. The looks on their faces were too funny and I couldn't hold my laughter back. I laughed hard and loud, clutching my stomach. I couldn't continue laughing though, a sharp pain running through my body. I clutched my rib area, scenes from the accident returning. I looked up to the rest, their faces mixed with confusion, some with realisation.

"YA! YOU JERK!! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT!!" Sungyeol started shouting and cursing, waking up the other patients. Slowly the rest of the members realised what happened and they started cursing at me as well. I knew it was a bad time but I couldn't suppress a smile. I looked over too Tiffany and guilt quickly struck. She was crying, looking away. I didny know what to do, what to say.

"Tiffany? P-please don't cry. It was just a joke. I'm sorry, really really sorry!" I tried to use what little aegyo I had in me, cringing at my own voice. I slowly edged closer to her, wanting to comfort her. My guilt was over the edge now. I looked at the guys for help but they quickly left the room. Sungjong even gave a sarcastic thumbs up.
* That jerk* I finally reached Tiffany's side. I placed my hands on her shoulders, afraid she might burst at me. Instead, she quickly turned around and hugged me. She dug into my chest, crying out loud. I didn't know what to do other than hug her. I her hair, listening to her cries and comforting her. My inside were melting, having her so close to me. I didn't know she was so worried about me.

" There, there Tiffany. I'm fine. I'm sorry I made you this sad. I promise you I won't let you cry. Ever again." She just continued crying in to my chest as we sat there on my bed. I don't know how long we stayed that way, and I didn't want the moment to stop. We leaned back on the bed, snuggling up to each other. She was still crying, so I just continued hugging her. We stayed that way until she fell asleep in my arms. I could smell the fragrance of her shampoo in her hair, and her skin was smooth to touch. I just her hair, smiling like a fool. Soon, visiting hours were over and she needed to go home. The boys had already gone home, so I was worried about her. I made sure she called taeyeon and Jessica to come over and pick her up. I suggested to walk her down to the lobby. I was feeling better anyway and the painkillers were doing wonders. I struggled for awhile, needing to lean on her, but I soon found my balance. We went down to the garden to wait for the two girls. As she sipped the coffee that I bought, I stared at her beautiful silhouette. Those small gestures of aegyo in bits of pieces. I just couldn't stop smiling at her. I must have looked like a fool to her, cause she laughed once she looked at me. I laughed too, happy to hear her melodic laughter. I thought I had lost her. I thought I wouldn't be ble to hear or even see her. Luckily, I was given another chance. I knew, I cannot not waste this opportunity.

" Hey Tiffany, can I ask you a question?"

" Hmm? What is it?"

" What do you think of me?" I want expecting anything from her answer. I was just curious."

" Well, you're sweet, nice, kind, funny and a very good singer. Why?"

" Tiffany, this is very important so you must answer me truthfully." I cupped her face in my hands. I was tempted to kiss her lips, which seemed inviting right now.

" Tiffany, will you-"