new song

my love, it hurts me
The ride to the dorms was quiet and awkward. I took out my Ipod and listened to some songs. I leaned against the seats and closed my eyes. Without realising it, I fell asleep. It only felt like minutes but we had already reached the dorms. I quickly left the van and entered the dorm, leaving Kikwang, Junhyung and Yoseob downstairs. Luckily, there was no one at home. I went to the guest room and dumped my luggage there. I lay on my bed, wondering what the others are doing. I looked at my watch.* it's still only 12 o'clock.* I could hear the rest walking around in the house. The smell of bacon suddenly filled the air. Only now that I realise I haven't had any food yet. I was still upset with my brother and I was in no mood to try Junhyung's horrible cooking, so I decided to go to a restaurant downstairs. Wandering around in the streets, I couldn't find a place that suited my tastebuds. Finally, I decided to buy some ddukbokki and relaxed at a nearby park. I sat on a bench an watched a bunch if kids playing. I smiled to myself, thinking of my childhood. I was never really outgoing. I wasn't particularly close to anyone cause I had trouble trusting people. I still do. I started remembering my past all over again. My childhood, my friends. *My first love.* I shut my eyes and cursed myself. I was still in the process of forgetting her. But no matter what I tried, it was no use.

'A first love is not something you can forget so easily. Remember that Sookyung-ah.' Kikwang's advice rang inside my ears. Now I know why I couldn't forget her. I shook my head in regret. I shouldn't have love her. Now I'm the one suffering, trying to keep our dying love alive. I could feel something wet roll down my cheeks. I realise I was crying yet, I couldn't feel a thing. Not a hint of sadness. My heart felt like a black hole, in any emotions. I realise now that even though I gave my whole heart,it wasn't enough for our love. My body felt numb and unresponsive. Tears kept on falling, yet my chest felt light and empty. Time past and soon, it was dusk. I got up and trudged back to the dorm. I walked straight into my room, avoiding the BEAST members. I knew I had to express my feelings someway other than talking. So I took a pen and paper and started writing. I didn't stop until I felt satisfied. I grinned at my work. It was still missing a title, and I was all out of ideas. Just then, Kikwang hyung came in.

"Sookyung, come out and eat. We're al worried about you." He approached me and saw my song sheet. He looked at it closely and his eyes grew big.

"Did you write this?!" I merely nodded my head, exhausted from the writing.
"This is amazing! We can use this for your auditions. We just need the melody and title. Leave that to us!" He gave me a huge smile, before rushing to meet with the members. I felt as though I should join them, since its my song. But I just sat there on my chair, drifting of into dreamland.
"Hey Sookyung, wake up. We have to talk about your song." Kikwang shook me to wake me up. *tch, can't you let me sleep For awhile?* I looked up at him and nodded my head.
"Junhyung hyung is gonna make the melody. Just go the the studio tomorrow at noon so he can show. you. The title of the song is thought of by yours truly. Its gonna be called goodbye day. Is that good?"