Myungsoo

my love, it hurts me
Myungsoo's pov:

I watched as Hoya drag the new kid out of the cafeteria. But, I couldn't careless. I looked at Tiffany and brought her closer. As I rested my head on her shoulders, the smell of her lavender perfume wafted into my nose. But, I could still smell her natural scent. Damn, her scent drives me crazy! I couldn't take it anymore. I crashed my lips into hers. Her luscious lips on mine, I was starting to lose my sanity. I could feel my tounge moving on it's own, but before it could turn any more passionate, I felt someone tugging on my sleeve. Tiffany was the one to break the kiss.

*Dammit! That was the first kiss today! Who the hell disturbed my moment?!* I turned around and glared at Sungyeol. He was the only one daring enough to disturb me during my uhh 'moments'. He just shrugged and pointed towards the enntrance of the cafeteria. I looked over and saw Hoya and Sookyung coming back. When I saw Hoya, I knew why Sungyeol stopped me. Though me and Hoya are close friends, he absolutely hates it when he sees me and Tiffany being so close. I don't know why he acts like that. Sure he is Tiffany's childhood friend, but he doesn't have to be so overprotective. I looked at my watch and saw that our break was almost over.

" Hey baby, I gotta go. I'm having Mr Kim's class next and i owe him an overdue project" I hugged her and gave her a small peck on the lips. It took me all the will power I had to refrain myself from kissing her any longer. I strolled out into the corridor and took my time to get to class. On my way there, I saw girls looking at me like I'm an angel or something. It was cool at first but it's starting to get annoying. Suddenly, a girl my age stood in front of me. She giggled to herself before flinging her body at me. I wasn't surprised. This has happen to me quite a number of times and it's a natural thing for a kingka, I guess. I was happy with it before, but after I met Tiffany, this kind of actions were getting disturbing. Seriously, haven't these girls heard of personnal space? Plus, I'm taken. I'm in a happy relationship, and i do not want anything to ruin it.