Welcoming party

my love, it hurts me
Sungkyu and I walked to a BBQ restaurant. The smell of meat was increasing my appetite. I just realise, I hadn't had dinner yet. I was too busy practicing with Infinite. We went to table on the far side. I could hear Dongwoo's laugh from outside.
"Hey guys! Choose what you want. Everything's on me tonight. We are having a welcoming party for Sookyung!" Sungkyu announced at the table. I went over to sit beside Dongwoo and watched as Hoya devoured our first serving of meat. I looked around the group and realised That the group was bigger than expected. I saw Tiffany snuggling beside L and eight more girls chatting with the boys. *Hmmm must be Tiffany's friends*
"Hey Sookyung, lighten up a little! It's YOUR party! C'mon, eat some meat, Sungkyu is paying!" I just chuckled at Woohyun's statement. I just pick up a pair of chopsticks and swiped a piece of meat off the grill.

We spent an hour stuffing our faces with meat. When we left the meat house, I chuckled at the dark expression on Sungkyu when he payed the bill. *He must have payed a lot.*
"Hey guys, looked at what i've got!" I turned around and saw sungyeol carrying three bottles of soju. *HOW DID HE GET THOSE?!*
"Hey Sookyung, let's go to your house and drink some, ya? LET'S GO!" Before I knew it, we were in my living room chatting and drinking. I poured myself a glass and drank it in one shot. I savoured the taste and felt the burning sensation in my throat and stomach. After three more shots, my vision began to wane. I sat beside a girl and smiled to her.
"Hi, I am sookyung. This is my house. And who are you, pretty lady?" My face was beginning to heat up and my mind didn't register what I just said. I saw move but I couldn't hear any words, just some mumbling. The first clear word i heard Jung. I just began speaking without thinking and suddenly, she was leaning in towards me. It took me a few seconds before I realised what she was trying to do. Looking at her properly, she actually seems fine. I glanced at her lips and tried to kiss her. Suddenly, HER image flashed in my mind. *Bae Suzy* A sharp pain pierced my chest and my mind became clear. I backed away fron the girl and looked around. I wasn't drunk anymore. I stood up, said sorry to the girl and ran out of the house. I needed some time alone.
*Why? Why can't I forget her? Why must she torture me still?...... Why did you leave me, Suzy-ya?*