31

my love, it hurts me
" Why?"

I looked at her, confused. Her eyes started to water, and slowly, tears fell. Under the light, they looked like stars falling, crashing.

" Why did you do it, hurting me, tossing me aside like that...... WHY MYUNGSOO!!"
I was stumped. I didn't know what to say. I just leaned back in my seat and stared at my feet. I couldn't say anything. I gripped the steering wheel, flung my head back and let out a scream. I felt frustrated, at th end of my line.

" If that's your best answer, well I'm sorry...... Its just not possible."
My head slumped, holding back the tears. I heard the car door open. The cold wind rushed in.
* Cold. So cold. Why is it so cold....*
The car door slammed and I was alone again. Just like the last 4 days. I couldn't hold back. The tears flowed out. I finally looked out towards Tiffany. Watching her silhouette, I felt demoted to run out, to stop her from leaving. My mind was screaming *Don't leave!* . I was pathetic. Expecting her to come back willingly after what I did. Ridiculous. Slumped in my seat, staring at the girls dorm, I stayed that way for 10 minutes I guess. I sighed and looked at the passenger seat. It was only now I realised she left her wallet. I couldn't help myself. No matter how guilty I felt, I just had to do it. I took the wallet.... And opened it. The first thing I saw, the thing the really struck me hard, was a picture of her, and Sookyung. They were smiling so brightly, looking so happy. That smile of hers, I realise now I've never seen it. The smile as if she was the most happiest woman in the world, all because of the guy next to her. My best friend.

It was that picture that snapped me. I flung the wallet to the back seat and drove off.
* That smile..... I'll make her smile like that when she's me.*
I wanted her back now. More than anything. I want her back.