gone like the wind

my love, it hurts me
Hoya's POV:

" Hey Tiffany! Hurry up!!"
I called out to her from the couch. I took a bite of the sandwich on the counter. My eyes glanced at Taeyeon, who was sitting on the dining table. She was looking at me from head to toe, examining me. It was nervewrecking, to be honest. It was like I'm meeting her mom all over again. Well, at least her mom didn't stare at me for half an hour.

" Taeyeon relax! I'm just taking her out to celebrate her solo debut, so stop worrying so much! You can trust me right? I mean, I'm Hoya, of course you can trust me."
I tried to give her my most 'charming' smile. She seemed hesitant, but she gave a slight nod. I could see in her eyes that something was bothering her.

" Just be careful Hoya. Keep a close eye on her."
Her advice came almost as a whisper. It wasn't like her to be so gloomy. Before I had a chance to ask what was wrong, Tiffany came out of the room. She was still adjusting her skirt and fixing her hair. Taeyeon briskly walked to the kitchen. She gave me one last hard look, as if warning me.

" So...... Where do you want to go?"
We strolled down the road on the way to my car. We were talking about her debut when I realised we had no particular plans. I suddenly felt slender arms wrap around my own. I could feel my heart pumping faster. The little Hoya in me was fist pumping and jumping around. Without thinking, I pulled my arm away and placed them around her shoulders. The fact that she didn't push me away, and that she's in my embrace, I felt as though I could die there and then. I was in heaven.

" We should go to the zoo!! Its been years since we've been there! I still remember that time we went with my parents........"
My ears weren't catching what she was saying. My attention was drawn to something else. I could see him, yet he did nothing to hide himself. He was standing there, in plain view, obviously watching us. Yet, despite being so open, I couldn't see his face. The shadows were obscuring his face. I looked away for a second and he was gone. Just like how he appeared, he was gone like the wind. So this was what Taeyeon was warning me about? I brought Tiffany closer to me, thinking she might still be vulnerable.

" C'mon, lets discuss in the car. How bout we go lunch and then the zoo? That sounds nice to you?"
I wanted to get Tiffany away from there as quickly as possible.