The competition

my love, it hurts me
My school life became much more exciting after joining Infinite. People began to recognize me and I became a little popular. Probably because I hang out with the school's kingkas. For one month, Infinite met up to train for the upcoming talent show. The prize was a thousand dollars, and, there would be a possibility that we might get scouted to join an entertainment company. I would finally be able to fulfill my dream! We trained for hours, just to perfect our dancing and singing.

(one month later)
I was so nervous. The day for the talent show came fast and the pressure hit us like a brick. Looking at all the competition, I wasn't so sure we would be able to win. I never perfomed in front of an audienec before, and the fear of making a mistake was really starting to effect me. I forgot the lyrics and the dance steps. I panicked. *, , . I can't forget them now!*.
" Hey relax, you'll do fine." I turned to see Dongwoo smiling at me. Over the last month, he moved in with me we became really close. I consider him as close as a brother now. Finally, it was our turn. We stepped onstage and I looked at the crowd. I saw Tiffany and the rest of our friends cheering for us. *I can't let tiffany down. I have to give it my all.* the music started, and I began to dance.
I danced and moved as perfectly as I can. I tried to follow the members, counting the rythm in my head. Finally it was my part
(Geunyoreul Jikyora, naritji mothage
Ne nimi gyesin got. Kkeutkkaji garyonda.
Ne maumi geurochi, hanaman arraso. Kkokgigo apado, nol sarang haryonda.
Mianhae ma, dolkhage nal borigo ttonado dwe Niga wonhadamyon geurae goodbye. Hona ne mamkkaji jobeun-geun Anya.)
I stopped singing and looked at the crowd. The applause was deafening. I couldn't help but smile. It felt great, singing in front of all these people. We went backstage and celebrated
" Guys, we did great today. You guys made me proud!" Sungkyu congratulated us. We didn't care if we lost. It was time for the results. As we stood on the stage, I looked over at Tiffany. She waved at me and smiled. Unfortunately, we didn't win. Instead, a group called Block b did. Truthfully, I felt that we deserved to win. Oh well. We all went of to celebrate and eat. Again, Sungkyu hyung was paying. I felt as though I belonged here. I felt needed, accepted. I knew I was going to have a great time here.