The story starts

my love, it hurts me
(Three years later)

*Riiiiing......* Uugghh..... Why is the alarm clock so loud? I shuffled to the toilet to wash up. After washing up, I went to make breakfast.
" Guys! Wake up! Breakfast is ready!!" I placed the plate of pancakes on the table and waited for the rest. A year after I went to woolim high, the rest of Infinite moved in with me. After graduation, we were asked to join a company called Paradise Entertainment. Slowly, the members started to gather for breakfast.
"Sungkyu hyung, I'm coming home late today. I've got work today." Woohyun told us before grabbing a piece of toast and leaving the house. We were all in college now, and we had our own jobs to go to. One by one, we all left for work or school. I left with Dongwoo, Hoya and Myungsoo. On the way to school, we stopped by Tiffany's house to pick her up. Watched as Myungsoo and Tiffany hugged. *I wish that was me she was hugging*
Over the last three years, I couldn't help my feelings. I couldn't suppress my feelings, unable to keep my vow. My heart ached, watching the two of them so close. I clenched my fist, trying to hold myself back from pulling them apart. Tiffany turned and smiled at me. Though my heart felt heavy, I forced a smile on my face. She shuffled to Hoya's side and hugged him as well. *Is she gonna hug everyone but me?!* Dongwoo must have seen my expression, cause he placed his arm on my shoulder. He gave me an apologetic smile and walked ahead. Only Dongwoo knew about my feelings for Tiffany. I glanced back and saw Tiffany walking, hands linked with Myungsoo. I shook my head and took a deeper breath. * I wish you were mine.*

I sat at my desk and fiddled with my pencil. Dongwoo came and sat beside me and sighed.
" So, what are you gonna do about the Tiffany problem?" I turned him and glared
" Firstly, it isn't a problem. Secondly, I can't do anything. She's happy with him, and I don't want to ruin her happiness just for my own desires. She seemed like she really loves him" It was true. They were together all the time. When she comes over, she would always spent her time wither Myungsoo. Watching them, I could feel nothing but despair. Comparing me and him, Myungsoo wins, hands down. He's good looking, smart, a great singer and dancer. There is no way I could win him. I am nothing compared to him. The pencil I was playing with suddenly broke into two. Just thinking of those two made my feelings rile up. I sighed and leaned back against my chair. Sighing, it seems that all I can do is sigh. Dongwoo gave me a pat on the back before going back to his seat.

I left the class and walked to the cafeteria. I was starving and craved coffee. I went and sat on a clearing in the campus. As I sat and watched other students walk by, my mind drifted to Tiffany. I grinned and layed On the ground, closing my eyes.
"Hey, don't you have class?" I opened my eyes and looked up. All I saw was red hair, and I knew who it was.
"why are you here, Tiffany? Wheres Myungsoo?". I sat up and turned to her, grinning.
"Hey, I need my alone time too you know. I don't always hang out with Myungsoo" I couldn't help but scoff at that. I shook my head while chuckling. I glanced up and saw her pouting at me. I suddenly felt hot and stuffy. My insides started to heat up. I gave her a piece of my sandwich before lying down again.
" Hey, do you think Myungsoo loves me?" I choked on my own saliva after hearing her question. * How is that even possible?!* I looked at her in disbelief. Is she trying to make me crazy? I was tempted to say no, make up a lie just to make them break-up and make her mine. I guess its a good thing I had good self control.
" Sure he does. I mean, he gives you everything you want, he's a romanticist and he cares for you." I couldn't believe I what I was saying. The words I was saying contrasted with my feelings, yet, my voice was absent of any venom. I couldn't find any fault in him. I, on the other hand, was a bag full of disasters. I couldn't stand it anymore. The more I talked about him, the more hate I felt. I knew I was gonna reach my limit soon, so I excused myself and left her there. I was in no mood to go to class, so I decided to go home. It should be empty now, and that's just what I needed. Privacy, peace and quiet.

I turned the corner and came in front of my house. I saw that the door was opened. * But everyone's in school right now. So who could be inside? HOLY ! OUR HOUSE IS BEING ROBBED!* I quickly grabbed the baseball bat we kept outside. I crept into the house and heard a noise in the kitchen
"Bluegh. The food here stinks. They have nothing but junk food!" * THE HELL?! THE ROBBER WAS CHECKING THE FRIDGE! NONE TOUCHES THE FRIDGE!* I quickly ran in and swung my bat at the intruder.
"ARGH!! THE HELL?!". I looked down at the intruder. * that voice. Its seems so familiar.* The intruder stopped rubbing his head and looked at me
" Is that how you treat your hyung?!"

"KIKWANG HYUNG??!!"