second chance

my love, it hurts me
Myungsoo's POV :

I watched the two from afar. Watching those two talking and laughing, I clenched my fist, not knowing another way to suppress my anger. I leaned against the wall sighing, the watch she gave me for our first anniversary. I know I didn't have the right to feel this way, after the hurt I caused her. The guilt was killing me inside, knowing I had caused her great pain. Tears began to form as memories of the both of us flooded my mind.

* I have to make things right again*


" Taeyeon and Jessica are coming to fetch her. You don't have to trouble yourself." His grip on me tightened. His eyes bore into me, warning me. I simply brushed his hand off, claiming it wasn't a fuss at all.
* I have to leave. NOW.*
I dragged her to my car, keeping her away from Sookyung. I opened the door for her, which she hesitantly entered. Not knowing why, a smile formed in my lips. I quickly entered the car. Instinctively, I reached over to tuck her in with the safety belt.

" Are you feeling comfortable, Tiffany?" she nodded her head quickly. I didn't see the discomfort in her eyes though. The drive home was quiet, awkward. I tried to lighten the mood by playing her favourite songs, but somehow, it only made us much more distant. It felt like years but finally, we reached her house. I parked the car in the front and noticed Taeyeon at the front door, waiting for. Tiffany was just about to leave when I stopped her.

" Tiffany wait. I have to say something." I grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving, meeting her to hear me out.

" Tiffany, I'm sorry for what I did to you, For the hurt I caused. I know this apology is not enough, but please forgive me. I will make it up to you."
Her expression seemed confused, not comfortable with the situation.

" After you left me, my life has been a complete hell. I lost my part-time job, my studies have been failing, my friends abandoned me, even Suzy, who I trusted, left me. My mind has been filled with regret for what I did. I can't stop thinking about you, Tiffany! Our memories have been haunting me!"
I grabbed her shoulders and made her look at me in the eye. I could feel my tears overflowing, my heart skipping a beat. My hands were shaking, not knowing What to do. Staring into her eyes, it reminded me of the stars. Somehow, I managed to force a smile

" I know its too mush to ask, but please give me a second chance!"

" TIFFANY! PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!!"