random and dangerous

my love, it hurts me
Hoya's POV :

I leaned against the balcony and watched as Tiffany and Sookyung left. Seeing them go, an unusual feeling build inside my stomach. It wasn't hate or anger, that much I know. I've already made my decision so I've no reason to hate him. The party was still going on inside the house, so I didn't want to spoil everything by suddenly leaving. I took a sip of the champagne in my head and gazed at the neighbourhood. Its a nice neighbourhood, quiet and isolated. Peaceful to put it in a word.

" You always did like to stand out here when you visited."

I felt a presence beside me, leaning against the railing.

" Hey Yuri, looking as gorgeous as ever."

I turned to look at her. Sure enough, she was gorgeous. Dressed simply in tank top and jeans, her dark skin looked exotic under the moonlight. For some odd reason, my heart skipped a beat. I know this feeling very well, having every time I see Tiffany.

" Haha why are you looking at me like that? That face is usually reserved for Tiffany! Wait..... Is this a sign that you are interested in me, lee howon? Hahaha"

Her teasing brought me back to reality. Watching her laugh at me, only now did I realise she has quite a hearty laugh. An attractive one too. Slowly it dawned on me. Am I finally seeing other girls? Is Tiffany finally out of my mind? Did my decision somehow changed my view on other girls? Before I could answer these questions, I felt a hand my arm.

" If you continue staring at me like that, I won't be held responsible for what happens next."

Her face inched closer to mine, her eyes locked onto mine. She was biting her lower lip, giving a sensual scene for me. A smile crept onto my face, as I crashed my lips into hers. Her appeal was too much, and this was finally the first time another girl made me hot under the collar. My hand held hers, putting away the champagne in my hands. I pushed her up against the wall as my hands started to wander onto her body. Our tounges wrestled as her hands wrapped around my neck while mine were groping her . That was, unfortunately as far as I got. Just as my hands slipped under her shirt, Taeyeon came bursting in, calling my name.

" Hoya! I need you- OH MY DID WHAT THE HELL! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING ON MY BALCONY!"

Her sudden burst messed up the mood and Yuri and I quickly jumped apart. My tounge slid across my lips, tasting Yuri's lipstick. I couldn't hell but smile when I heard Yuri giggling next to me.

" OI! LISTEN TO ME!"

She smacked my forehead, making me jump back.

" Ah..... WHAT THE HELL! Okay okay! I'll listen so what's wrong!"

I rubbed my forehead, sore from her smack. I waited as she continued fuming for a solid 5 seconds before her face softened. The fury in her eyes drastically changed into fear and worry. The sudden change in mood scared me.

" Its about Tiffany and Sookyung. I don't know where they are and I'm worried."

" Oh don't worry. I saw them together outside just now. I think they're going to the park."

" That's what I'm worried about Hoya!"

That was it hit me. Myungsoo. He's been stalking her, and he might be stalking them now. The night at the Han river flashed in my eyes. The knife in his hands. The broken mind of his. Tiffany and Sookyung might be in danger! That guy is random and dangerous!


--------

Hey its me the author! Ummmm see I've been thinking and do you guys want a story with Sookyung and Suzy? How they met, their relationship and How it ended? Please leave in the comments what you guys think! Thankssss ^~^