the audition

my love, it hurts me
Sookyung's POV:

I watched as Kikwang hyung entered the office. I fiddled with my fingers, trying to keep my mind occupied. I relayed my song again, just to remember the lyrics.

*flashback*
"Alright Sookyung, I tried to make the melody as sad as possible but still dynamic. What do you think?" I listened as Junhyung played the track. I couldn't believe that was my song! I never imagined it could turn out that way!
" Wow! Hyung, this is amazing! I didn't know you could produce."
" And I didn't know you could write a song." he smiled and left my room. He left the mp3 player for me to continue listening to my song. It felt weird, calling my song.

"Sookyung, C'mon. They want to meet you now." I stood up and brushed my shirt. * I have to look as presentable as I can.* Kikwang and I walked down the corridor to the dance room. I could feel my hands sweating. I tried to sing the song in my head, praying that I won't forget the lyrics. We stopped at the entrance of the room. For some reason, the door seemed bigger than usual. Kikwang hyung pushed th doors open and walked straight inside. I followed closely behind him.
"stand there." One of the judges pointed at a marked area on the floor. Shuffling my feet, I didn't dare look at the judges when I stood at the mark.
"Please introduce yourself."

" Good morning. My name is Lee Sookyung and I'll be singing an original song that I made." I looked at the judges. I recognised one of them as Hyuna from 4minute. Seeing a female idol in front of me, I couldn't help but blush. They gave me a signal, telling me to start singing.

( Haruharunan tto nun-mul samgigo
Gaseumane nimoseub ji-umyeo sara
Nae-mameul da ju-eodo bujokhan sarang
Mo-gi meyeo deoneun bureuji mothae Mame sang-cheo-ga deo keojyeoman ga-go
Ji-uryeogo aesseodo ji-ul sun eop-seo
Keuri-un ni moseubi eonjena mae-mdo-ra
Naye dununso-gen ni-ga beyeo jakkuman chaolla
Kusba-i de-i sarangi kaneyo
Uri hamkke bonaen chu-eongmajeo da kajyeo-ganeyo
Kusba-i de-i shi-gana meomchwojyo
Keudael bonaen-mami jwehdweheo deo apeuji anhke
Sarang-haneun sarama)



Myungsoo's pov:

*argh..... I wish Sookyung was here. He could help me with this maths homework.* I threw my pen onto the table in frustration. Maths is about to start and I hadn't done my homework yet. Such a great way to start the day, by getting shouted at by Mr Yang. I tapped my finger against the table, dreading as time ticked.
"Dude, why are you so stiff. You didn't do Yang's homework again huh? Here copy mine. I copied from Sookyung's." I watched as Sungyeol took some papers, with scribbled and numbers in it. I pat him on the back and took the sheets of paper away, already starting to copy it down. Luckily, I managed to finish copying just as Mr Yang walked.into the classroom.

"Now before we start the lesson, I will tell you that we have a new student. Please enter." A girl with a petite figure walked in. Her fringe covered he face so I count see it clearly but I could recognise that jet black hair anywhere. * It was that stalker girl!*
"Hello everyone. Nice to meet you. I am Bae Suzy. Please take good care of me!"