restart

my love, it hurts me
The next morning, we all sat in the living room. We were waiting for my brother to pick me up. I had called Kikwang last night to tell him I would follow him. As we waited for him, I could feel the atmosphere in the room drop. It was starting to get uncomfortable, so I went inside my room. I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I remembered the memories I made with the members over the last three years. The bonds we created grew over the years. I considered them as my own family. We had gotten closer than I thought we would. Dongwoo and I are as close as brothers would be. Sungkyu hyung took care of all of us, and he pays most of he bills. Suddenly, images of Tiffany flashed through my mind. The memories we made. I remembered when we would joke around during our free periods. We would chat during long and boring chapters. Finally, th memory of last night came. Instinctively, I frowned. I could have kissed her. But now, I'm sure we're gonna be awkward around each other. I cursed myself for being so stupid. *why did I have to act without thinking!*

"Sookyung, your brother's here." Dongwoo peeked behind the door. I stood up and straighten my shirt. I went out and saw my brother with the rest of BEAST. *I haven't met any of hem since they were trainees. They would always come over and have dinner at our house. Junhyung hyung was still as charismatic as I remembered. Yoseob hyung was talking with Sungjong while Kikwang hyung was sitting on the couch, discussing with Sungkyu hyung. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. Finally, it was time for us to go. I said goodbye to the others, and got into the van. Its time to start anew. Again.

Myungsoo's Pov:
As we watched the van drive away, I felt as though I was sending my brother off. We had grown close over the years. Because I was his roommate, we tried to keep a good relationship. Suddenly, I felt my phone ringing. I looked at the caller id and answered it.
"Hey Tiffany! Where are you? Sookyung just left." I asked her. I've noticed that the both of them had gotten closer over the years an Tiffany regards him as a good friend. I trust him so I know he won't steal Tiffany away from me. Plus, he likes another girl, though he never did tell me who it was. We walked back to the house. However, I stopped midway. I could feel as though someone was watching us. I sneaked a glance behind and saw a girlish jet black hair dart behind the alley. She was too fast, I couldn't see her face. *must be another crazy fangirl. I should tell them to stop when I go back to school.*