Assessing me

my love, it hurts me
Sookyung's POV:

" You all set to go brother?"

Kikwang stood in front of the ward, looking at his watch. I quickly stuffed my shirt and some socks into a bag. It was finally the day I was being discharged from the hospital and I could finally eat food that wasn't tasteless. Only thing I'd miss from the hospital is the bed. I scanned through my area, making sure I didn't forget anything.

" Yeah lets go. I think I got everything."

I lugged the bag over my shoulder and walked out with Kikwang hyung. As we walked down the hallway to the elevators, I noticed a number of nurses gathered together and whispering among themselves, pointing at our direction. It took me a while before I remembered, Kikwang hyung's a star!

" Yo hyung, you should go talk to those nurses. I think their your fans so go and say hi!"

He gave me a worried look, as though asking for my assurance.

" Its fine! I'll wait downstairs okay?"

Without wasting a second, he quickly ran towards the nurses. I couldn't help but laugh at my brother. I just went on without him and took the lift down. My body still hurts, but it wasn't as bad as before. When I exited the lift, I was surprised at the scene in front of me. Everyone was gathered in the lobby, the infinite kids, the Beast members and Girls generation were there too. Everyone was there, except two people. One was obviously Myungsoo. I'd kill him if I see him again. But why must the other absentee be HER! I looked through the crowd but she just wasn't there.

" Sookyung! You're finally out!"

Taeyeon ran up to me and gave me a really tight hug. It was almost a bear hug. It was nice seeing everyone again, this time not being immobile on a hospital bed. I was going around, hugging everyone like I was a hero. It was then that Kikwang hyung came down.

" C'mon guys, let Sookyung go. He's still quite injured. Lets go back now or else we'll be late!"

Late? Late for what? I tried to ask the members but they had already walked ahead towards the carpark. I had no choice but to follow behind. I was still wondering where Tiffany was. And then it struck me. Maybe she fell sick! I was starting to get worried so I caught up to Taeyeon to ask.

" Taeyeon nuna! Umm where are we going and where's Tiffany?"

She placed a hand on my shoulder and gave a slight smile

" Don't worry. We're just going back to our dorm. Tiffany's there preparing foods and drinks. We're having a party to celebrate you being discharge from the hospital!"

That relieved me from worries. My shoulders relaxed and I gave a sigh of relief. I slung my arm around Taeyeon and walked to the car.

" Hey, what's inside that bag you're holding?"

She pointed at the small pink bag I was holding with my 'luggage'. I was a little flustered and embarrassed to answer the question.

" Its uuhh a present for Tiffany. Since she visited me everyday, I thought I should buy her a present."

" Well aren't you the sweet gentleman!"

She pinched my cheeks as though I was her small nephew. This was starting to be a bad habit of her. While I was talking to Taeyeon, I notices Hoya watching us. His gaze wasn't exactly friendly yet it wasn't hostile. It was as if he was observing me, assessing me. Whatever it was, I was not comfortable with it.