confrontation

my love, it hurts me
"What are you doing here?"

I stared straight into his eyes. He looked calm, composed.

" Why are you here Myungsoo?"
I felt sick by even talking to him. I was agitated for some reason. It just wasn't comfortable seeing him.

" Now..... Is that a way to talk to a friend who is concerned about you health?"
He walked closer, a smirk forming and a gleam in his eye. His gaze felt degrading, as though he was looking down on me, mocking me. My whole body tensed at each step he made.

" Now Sookyung, don't give me that face! Is it wrong for a friend to visit you at the hospital? Huh?"
He sat down on the couch beside me, crossing his legs and arms. He still had that hateful smirk on his face. I hadn't realise it but my body was shaking. I was tempted to wipe that smirk off his face.

" Cut the bull! What do you want!"
I couldn't stand that impudent smirk. I didn't want him here and I showed that. I just had to snap at him. He leaned back and rubbed his temples. His expression gradually changed. He emitted a loud sigh before he looked up at me. His eyes were cold and irate.

" Language, Sookyung. Watch your language. Well, since you're not really in a joking mood, I guess I'll cut to the chase. I'm sure you know why I'm here?"
He took an apple from my desk and took a bite.

" I know what's going on between you and her. I know you like her. So, I'm here to tell you to give up. Stop trying too hard! You have no chance with her. None at all!"
His words hit me hard. He was just stating the thing I feared the most, the thing I already know too well. Tiffany was too good for me. I'm not worthy for such an angel. His words were harsh, but undeniably true. That made the insult even worse.

" Look, I'm just trying to get back what's mine, what I lost! Tiffany was mine, is mine, and will always be mine! Remember that. You stand no chance against me!"
I couldn't stop myself. I tried to punch him, flinging myself at him. But all I did was hurt myself. My chest felt compressed. The pain jolted throughout my body. My faced cringed at the pain. I my shoulder.

" Hahaha Look at you! You're in a pathetic state! Do you really think you can offer me competition? Hahaha impossible!"
That degrading smirk appeared again. That sense of ridicule.

" What about Suzy? What happened to her?"

At the mention of Suzy, his expression changed into that of absolute rage. His eyes were burning with fury and hate.

" DON'T EVER SPEAK ABOUT THAT !"
His words were full of poison and acid. I couldn't help but smile at that. I guess even the pretty boy experience heartbreak and betrayal too. I felt a little bit of sympathy for him. I was in his position before I guess.

" I guess that's one more victim for Suzy Haha. it up pretty boy, you're not the only victim."
it felt good that I had something to jab at him. It definitely disturbed him, the mere fact that the great L was dumped by another girl. I honestly wonder who's her next victim. Sookyung suddenly lunged at me, grabbing my collar. That small insult about Suzy was enough to enraged him like this. He slammed me into the wall pinned me there. Even though I was in complete pain, I was still smiling. His cold, calm demeanour was gone. I had broken him. In this psychology war, I had won.

" HEY LET GO OF HIM!"

Dongwoon hyung's voice stopped him from further doing any harm on me. He gave me one last glower before releasing me and ran away. I fell hard onto the floor, legs unable to support my body.

" Sookyung, are you alright? Who wa that guy, did he hurt you badly?"
Dongwoon hyung helped me up onto the bed before asking me again.

" It was Noone important, don't worry."
I wasn't in the mood for explaining. My hole body ached and I needed painkillers and a long rest. I just closed my eyes, letting the pain and darkness wash over me.