Meeting my new friends

my love, it hurts me
After registering myself in the office, i checked my schedule.*Nice, free period* I strolled around the school before finding myself under an oak tree. The place seemed empty and quiet. Perfect for a nap. Dumping my bag, i went on to take a nap. I had a rough night at work last night so i guess i deserved the rest.
I was starting to fall asleep when i felt something beside me. I thought it was an animal so i ignored it and continued sleeping.

"Why are you here? Don't you have any classes?" Dammit. Why is he talking to me? Im trying to sleep!

"Dude, i know you're not really sleeping so answer me!" Well i was TRYING to sleep you jerk. I squintes my eyes and saw a boy my age staring at me. He was giving me a lopsides grin, showing off his gums.

"I'm kinda having my break?" I sat up against the tree and took out my schedule. I showed it to the guy before leaning back against the tree.

"So, you're new here?" He asked me, trying to strike up a conversation. I just nodded my head.

"Well then, my name is Jang Dongwoo." Dongwoo huh? Cool name. " I'm Sookyung. Lee Sookyung."

"Hey Sookyung, lets go eat. I want to introduce you to my friends too!" Dongwoo asked as he dragged me to the cafeteria. We had spent the last 15 minutes trying to get to know each other. I found out that he was in a group called Infinite and that they were a band. Since i was hungry, i didn't protest. He lead me towards a table full of guys and one girl.
*Is it me or does she seem familiar?* The closer i got to the table, the stronger that feeling got. When we reached the table, i was shocked beyond imagination. It was the girl from this morning. And she was cuddling with another person! Dongwoo was busy introducing the members of infinite but i was too busy staring at the couple.

"This is Sungkyu, our leader, this is sungyeol, this is Hoya , our dancer, Woohyun, our main vocalist , Sungjong the maknae. And that is L but you can call him Myungsoo, our visual. The one beside him is Tiffany, his girlfriend." That last sentence hit me like a brick. So, she has a boyfriend huh? and a good looking one too..... But why should i care. So why am i being jealous?