Chapter 44

My Present's Past

you ‘s POV

 

“NOOO!!” Both of us replied.

“What is happening?” I heard a girl’s voice and she suddenly pops out the door beside the old man.

 

I was shocked with the familiar face I saw.

 

“Hara!” Juhyung said.

Hara smiled.“Oppa, I’m back.”

 

I was frozen when she suddenly walks towards us. And she immediately understands what is happening.

 

“Oppa, you should go to living room. I have some surprise for you.” She said.

Junhyung smiled and he tapped Hara’s head. And he whispered “I miss you.”

It feels like thousands of daggers were stabbing my heart right now. Junhyung went out with a smile on his face.

 

“You too, father. I just have to do something.” Hara said to the old man who was still shocked and still doesn’t understand what is happening.

Now, Hara and I were alone in the room.

 

Hara smile on me. “Hi, I’m Hara. Junhyung’s best friend.”

I forced a smile. “I’m you

“Nice to meet you.” She smiled. She immediately get the comforter. “Don’t’ worry, I’ll explain it to Junhyung. Don’t be embarrassed It’s normal.” Then I helped her carry the comforter to the laundry.

 

After that we went to the living room and I saw Junhyung. He was very happy. I’ve never seen him smiling like that before.

 

“Hara!! Take a sit!!!” He said and he was enjoying eating rice cake

“Come, you. You should taste the rice cake.” She said.

 

Hara sat beside Junhyung while I sat on the armchair across them.

 

“Here.” Hara gave me a plate of rice cake.

“Thanks. Did you make these?” I asked then she nodded.

 The old man joined us and brought some drinks. “Here.”

“Thanks father.” Hara said.

“Father?” I’m confused.

“ Miss you, I’m Hara’s father. I told you that I’ve been Junhyung’s guardian since he was a child. I brought Hara with me during weekends to play with Junhyung.That’s why they are very close to each other.” The old man explained.

“S-so you were childhood friends?” I asked.

“Yes.” Hara said.

 

After an hour I went home. Even though Hara’s father told me to stay for dinner I refused. I don’t know but I feel sick.

I went home and change into my pajamas. I don’t have the appetite to eat dinner so I just told my mom that I have some homework to do. I just stare at the ceiling placing my hand just above my heart thinking then after a few minutes I fell asleep.

I woke up with the sound of thunder and rain is heavily pouring as I looked through the window.

 

“What time is it?” I checked my alarm clock and it 7 AM in the morning. Oh Shiz! I’m late.

I immediately went to the bathroom and took a bath then changed into my school uniform. I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking.

 

“Mom! I have to go to school. I’m late.” I said.

you You haven’t eat your breakfast.”

”I’m fine, mom. I have an exam in my first class.”

“Ok, be careful and don’t forget to bring your umbrella the weather isn’t nice today.” She said.

“Ne.”

 

I started to walk, the wind is too strong that my umbrella was almost bent. And the rain is too heavy that my shoes and socks were wet. After a few minutes, I arrived in school and half of my clothes were wet.

Luckily, I took the exam on my first subject and my teacher didn’t scold me for being late because she understands that the weather wasn’t nice today.

My next and last class will be the the drama class, the play will be next week and

Junhyung and I haven’t practice yet.  I went to the theater and saw the other pair practicing and as usual Junhyung didn’t attend again. What am I gonna do? Should I call him? Should I go to his house and tell him that we should practice or both of us will fail? I let out a deep sighed.

___________________________________________

And After an hour I found myself in front of Junhyung apartment, my clothes and shoes were wet and I’m freezing to death. I press the button of the doorbell twice and waited for Junhyung to answer. A few minutes, the door opened and I immediately cover my innocent eyes when I saw Junhyung was topless and he’s only wearing a boxers.

“Oh sorry.” He apologized. “Just give me a minute.”

 

I was sitting at the sofa while waiting for Junhyung. I removed the vest of my clothes because it is too wet. Gahd! My white long sleeves are wet too. I was startled when I heard the door opened and saw Junhyung holding a towel.

 

“Here. Dry yourself.” He said.

Junhyung’s eyes travel down to my body. ““You shouldn’t remove your vest If you knew that your sleeves were wet too. Use the bathroom, I put some clothes beside the sink. You can wear it for awhile.”

“T-thanks.” I said. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked through the mirror and just realized what Junhyung was trying to say a while ago. My long sleeves were very wet that my Pikachu-printed bra can be seen through the fabric. Aish!!!! This is too embarrassing.

 

I saw the clothes that Junhyun put beside the sink and wear it. The grey shirt was too big but very comfortable and the short were big too but I have no choice.

I went out and saw Junhyung sitting at the sofa watching some baseball games. He looked at me from head to toe and he was like he’s stopping himself not to laugh.

Its kinda awkward, I do feel shy because I’m wearing Junhyung’s clothes. He told me to sit and asked me what I need and told him that we should practice the play or else we both going to fail the subject.

 

“Ok lets practice.” He said with a sarcastic tone.

 

I gave him the script and we both read it in silence. I was reading the first scene that our teacher gave us and something really caught my attention. It is a kissing scene!!! Gahd!! I should’ve read this before going here, Junnhyung might think that I went here just to practice that freakin kissing scene!!

 

JULIET: Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

ROMEO: Then move not, while my prayer’s effect I take.

He kisses her.

Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged.

 

JULIET:Then do my lips now have the sin they took from yours?

ROMEO:Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!

Give me my sin again.

They kiss again

 

“Shall we start?” Junhyung said while yawning.

“I..i think we should j-just skipped this scene.” I said.

“We should start from this scene so that we can understand the next scene. What do you think?”

He has a point.. but..but…

“Don’t worry I’m not going to kiss you.” He said sarcastically.

“O-ok then.” What a relieved.

We both sit at the sofa facing each other. I started…

 

“S…saints don’t move, even when they grant prayers.” I said.

“Then move not, while my prayer’s effect I take.” Junhyung replied.

 

Then we just continued.

 

“Then have my lips the sin that they have took.” I said shyly. I’m really not comfortable reading this part. It is so embarrassing.

 

“Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!

Give me my sin again.” Junhyung said.

Before I moved Junhyung cupped my cheeks and his face we coming nearer and nearer.

“J..Jun-hyu..ng.”

His face was just few inches into mine that are nose were almost touched. “You are cute whenever I teased you.” He smiled then he stood up leaving me confused and blank.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Annyeong~ Thanks for subscribing! :D