Chapter 42

My Present's Past

 

 

( you ‘s POV )

 

I don’t know where the bathroom is, this apartment is big and has a second floor.  I opened all the doors in each room to find the bathroom but it’s not here maybe its upstairs? I carefully went upstairs trying not to wake up Junhyung. There are only two door here. I opened the first door at the left  and saw that it was just a mini gym. So Junhyung works out? I went inside and tried to lift the dumbbell. Woah!! Its pretty heavy! you what are you doing?!You should find the bathroom!! I slapped my face then closed the door. I opened the last door and saw an ebony piano, the room was just painted in white and there’s a black cabinet and a leather armchair at the side. There’s nothing wrong if I would play the piano right?  My fingers touched the keyboard and it seems like it is calling me to play. Why do I feel De ja vu? I stopped myself before I play the piano. This is not right. Why am I feeling this? I hate this feeling. 

I sat on the leather chair to calm myself. Something caught my attention there is something below the piano and it was a folded paper. Because of my curiosity I gently open it trying not to rip the paper.

 

“Omaygahd.” I whispered as I covered my mouth. I cant believe what am I seeing right now. Its a sketch of a woman.I-is this tr-true? Is this….real?

 

 

 

“Don’t worry from now on I’ll protect you.” “Suzy, I’ll protect you…” “I’ll protect you…” Junhyung’s voice is echoing in my mind. Those words… Those scenarios were rewinding on my mind and I want to stop it. Please stop! Stop! I close my eyes and told myself that it was all just a dream and it will never happen again. Never. 

 

“Stop!!!”I shouted. I don’t want to remember that horror I was remembering right now. “Please, Stop!!!” As I covered my ears and cry. The paper fall on the floor and looking at it I saw the face whom I don’t want to be real. The girl whom Junhyung love the most. Hara.

 

I ran banging the door and find myself at the living room. I was just staring at the tea that the old man left. How can it be? Why is this happening again? The phone ring again and I was startled because it was too loud. Am I going to answer it or not? What if it is the old man calling? Ok, I’ll answer it.

 

“H-hello?” I said.

“Who’s this? Where’s my Oppa?! Who are you?!” The girl shouted.

“Ah… Junhyung? He’s si…” I replied.

“What??! What are you doing in my Oppa’s house??! Wait! Are you trying to seduce my Oppa??!!! ”

“What!!?” I was shocked. “Miss, He’s sick and I’m not trying to seduce him!! Ok?!” I explained.

“What??!! Sick??!! O-M-G  he needs me!!! I have to go there..” then she hanged up.

Aish!!! Who’s that?! She has no manners!!!

 

I went to the kitchen and put the warm water on the basin but still I have no idea where the bathroom is. I went to Junhyung’s room and found him asleep. I put the basin on the side table and saw the another door beside his bed. Aish!!! O I think that the bathroom!! Pabo!!!Pabo!!!  I opened it and luckily it was the bathroom!!! I get the face towel immediately and wet it with warm water.  First, I removed the blanket that was covering Junhyung. I wiped the towel on his forehead because he was really sweating and it’s like he was having a hard time to breath then I wiped his arms. His tattoo caught my attention “carpe diem….” What’s the meaning of that? I just realized that it’s not the only one but he has many tattoos. I just finished wiping the towel in both if his arms and for no reason I looked at his shirt.

“Am I going to take it off???” *thud * thud No! No! You don’t have to do that you . But the other half of me was saying that I have to take it off. There’s nothing wrong with it right? I just have to take his shirt off and wipe his…his… you know what I mean! >//<  

My hand was shaking as I undo the first button of his shirt, then the second. I get a glimpse of his tattoo near his collarbone. Do I have to continue this?!! I think I cant do this. I really cant. I think I’ll just close my eyes while undoing the rest of the buttons. I closed my eyes while doing the third and the fourth button when someone shouted.

 

“YAAAHHHH!!!!!!” The girl shouted

And when I looked back I saw a girl her face looks so familiar very very familiar and she was panting like she was just finished running a mile.

“YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!???! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY DEAREST OPPA!!!!!!” She shouted.

Oh she was the girl on the phone. “I’m not doing anything!”

“MY TWO EYES SAW IT!!!!! YOU ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!!”

“What??!!!!”

 

She was running towards me and she immediately grabbed my arm. “YOU!!! GET OUT OF HEREE!!!”

“Yah!! It hurts!!! Yahh!!!” I shouted in pain.

“Yah!! You’re noisy!!” Junhyung said. I saw him he was trying to sit but he was in pain.

“OPPA!!! Are you alright?? Hmm?” The girl removed her gripped into my arms and ran to Junhyung.

“Do you need something? Water?” She said.

“Oppa who is that girl?!!! I saw it!! She was trying to seduce you!!” She pouted. Aish! This girl is really annoying.

“Yah!! I’m not seduc….!!!” Trying to explain but Junhyung interrupted.

“She’s my new maid.” Junhyung said.

 

New maid?! What?! Maid? What is he talking about!!

 

“What?!” I shouted.

“Ohh! But you should have said that earlier Oppa, I thought she’s one of the girls whose trying to seduce you.” The girl making an aegyo face.

“Yah!! Junhyung!!! Are you out of your mind?!!”

“Hey!! You must respect your master!!”

 

Heol!!! Daebak!!! What is happening to me?! I’m just trying to help him then now he’s saying that I’m his maid. Woah!! Woah!!! My hands was really itching right now to get that basin and throw it to their face.

 

“Yah, Sulli why are you here? I already changed the password of…”

“Sorry Oppa. Please forgive me.” She pouted.

 

Sulli is her name? Is this coincidence or what?

 

“Can you please leave us alone for a while.” Junghyung said.

“WAE?”

 He caressed her cheeks then he whispered.“I wont forgive you if you don’t obey me.”

 

My heart beats fast.

 

Sulli blushed.“ OK oppa. I will.”

Sulli went outside rolling her eyes to me.

Heol!!                                                             

After she closed the door I began shouting to Junhyung in the top of my lungs.

“Yah!!! Are you taking me for granted??!!”

“How dare you?!!” “Maid??!! Are you serious??!”

“Hey, calm down.” Junhyung said.

“Woah!!! And you’re trying to say that I should calm myself??!, Huh??!”

“It was just a joke ok? Why are you so mad?”

 

Yeah, ok it was a joke. But…but… I don’t know why am I become so mad like this. “Ok, fine. So we can say that it was all a joke. So can I go home now? You have your Sulli now and its pretty late and I’m tired too.”

 

Junhyung bit his lips and he was holding his head.

“Junhyung! Are you alright?” I ran towards him.

I checked the bandage on his head but he stopped me. He was holding my hands.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong haseyo! Another chapter for you guys, Hope you like it.

Thanks for subscribing and I appreciate all you comments. ^_^