Chapter 18

My Present's Past

( you  ‘s POV)

As I closed the door, I immediately went to bed and buried my face into the pillow. And suddenly tears came running down through my face. I want to shout because on what I did, I want to scream because I’m stupid that I let Junhyung kissed me but I can’t! I can’t because….. because…. I feel …I feel like I’m in love with him not because he kissed me…but because… I don’t know…. Anymore…I’m confused.

 

Then suddenly someone knocked on the door.

“It’s me Fei, may I come in?” she said.

 

I panicked because I don’t want to let Fei see me crying. I suddenly, fix my dress and wiped the tears on my face then I opened the door.

 

“Are you okay?” Fei asked.

“Y-yes.” 

“Can I talk to you for a while?”

“Yes, c-come in.”  

I let Fei sat on the chair in front of the desk while I sat at the side of the bed. I just bowed my head and waited for her to talk because I don’t want her to see my swollen face.

 

“Sorry but can I ask what happened at the plaza a while ago?” she asked.

“N-nothing, Fei, Just some misunderstandings.”

“Suzy, can you trust me? I can be  your older sister here and you can talk to me with your problems and worries.” She said calmly.

 

I nodded.

 

“I got shocked a-awhile ago. Junhyung k-kissed me and it was my first kiss fei, maybe it’s not a big deal to others but for me its really important.” I cried.

Fei stood up and sat beside me. She tapped my back and told me not to cry.

 

“I d-don’t know why I let h-him.” I said.

“Maybe there’s a reason why’d he to that. Maybe Junhyung doesn’t mean it to.”

“Y-you’re ...right..”

“Are you inlove with Junhyung?”

 

I’m quite surprised with her question. I don’t know how or what to answer. 

 

“I don’t know b-but everytime I see him i feel like there are butterflies in my stomach. And when he hugged me, I feel p-protected.”

“I’m glad that you open up” She said.

 “Just remember Lady Suzy that everything happens for a reason. Do you understand? Don’t get mad at Junhyung, I can feel that he has a reason.”

Go change your clothes and wash your face. It’s not nice to see a lady like you crying.” She smiled.

“If you have any problems I’m here to listen, ok?” then she closed the door.

 

March 16, 1850

That Morning:

( you  ‘s POV)

 

I woke up with the bird chirping on the window. I sighed, another sunny day. I changed and went down stair. I’m glad that the first person I saw was Fei. She’s preparing our breakfast.

“Morning, Fei”

“Morning, Lady Suzy. Do you had a nice sleep last night.”

“Yup. Thanks.’ As I sat on the dining chair.

“After eating breakfast, I think you need to get some fresh air. You can borrow one horse at the stable if you want.”

 

“Thanks Fei, but I can’t. I don’t know how to ride a horse.” I laughed.

“Is that so? Maybe I could ask someone to teach you how?” she smiled.

“Oh really?? I’m glad to.” I said.

 

After eating breakfast, I immediately changed into something more comfortable to wear when riding a horse and then I ponytailed my hair.  I really have no idea who is that someone who’s going to teach me but I’m glad because starting today I’ll know how to ride a horse.  I went at the stable and wait for Fei. I  scan the horses, black, white and brown….hmmm…..who to pick?

 

“Lady Suzy, you’re there. Did you choose already the horse that you want to ride on?”

“Not really, but maybe the white one.” I said.

“Alright then, oh and by the way, Junhyung will be your teacher for today. “

“J-Junhyung??!!!”

“He’s waiting you outside.“

I have no choice but to follow Fei. Not now please, I don’t want to see Junhyung.

 

 We went outside and I saw Junhyung. I can see that he’s trying to avoid my gaze.  

“Maybe I should leave you now.” Fei said as she walked away.

 

 “Do you want to go beside the river?” Junhyung asked.

I just nodded,

“Alright then. ”

 

I bite my lip. I don’t know how to go up at the back of the horse. I still remember the first time I ride on it.  It’s not a good memory though.

 

I’m startled when Junhyung went down his horse and walks toward me.

“I-I don’t how will I go up.” I said.

“Should I?” He asked.

I knew what is he asking, if he could help me to get up and I nodded.  I turned my back to him facing the horse, I put my right foot on the saddle and as I I go up Junhyung put his hands on my waist to support me.

“T-thank you.” I said as Junhyung went back to his horse.

“Let’s go.” He said.

 

We just ride the horse slowly beside the river, giving us a full view of the wonderful scenery. If only I have my cellphone right now maybe I could take some pictures of these scenes

“Suzy?” Junhyung said. “I’m s-sorry on what I did last night. I-I….”

“It’s okey. Junhyung.” I said.

 

Junhyung looked back at me and I can see through his eyes that he’s really sincere.

“It’s okay. I promise.” I smiled.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! At last I have the time to update the story!!  Thanks for subscribing~ ^____^