Chapter 35

My Present's Past

( you’s POV )

My teeth chatters fighting the cold that I’m feeling right now. I’m alone and afraid. Where is Junhyung? Did they take him away from me? I want to see him. I stood up and tried to destroy the lock but I can’t it’s too hard. My fingers were almost covered with stains of blood and bruises as I tried to open the door. I tried to bang myself through the door but still it won’t open.

“Please!! Open the door!!!” I shouted.

Time had passed so fast that I’ve slept on the cold ground. I sat up when I heard someone’s walking and the lock on the door began to move. When the door finally opened someone enters, and I’m so glad that it was Yoseob.

“Yoseob!!!!” I hugged him.

“Are you alright?!” He asked.

I nodded.

“Shhhh… No one knows that I’m here. ”

“H-how?” I whipered.

“A very long story.” He smiled. “First, we should get out of here.”

 

I nodded.  He holds my hand and we quietly sneak out of the dungeon. The guard who was guarding me was asleep. “There’s a secret passage here.” He whispered... After an hour running through the dark labyrinth we managed to get out.  

“Th-thank yoouu, Yoseob.” He smiled.

“Yoseob? Where is Junhyung? Please, answer me. I want to see him.”  

“He’s really sick. Suzy. And I’m worried. Don’t worry I’ll bring you to Junhyung.” He said.

 “Thank you.” A tear suddenly fell on my face.

 

We passed at the rose garden and enter at the back of the mansion. After we’ve walked through the Duke’s chamber quietly I saw a door.

“We are here.” Yoseob said. He opened the door gently. My heart began to beat fast as the door opens.

The room was well lit and my eyes travel at the bed. I covered my mouth to quiet myself because tears were flowing down. Without hesitating I ran to the bed that was in front of and saw Junhyung lying.

 

“J-Junhyung!!” I cried.

I kneeled down in front of the bed facing Junhyung. Is this real?  Junhyung? Please, wake up. He looks very pale. I touched his face it is so warm. I touched his soft cheeks, his eyes, his nose and his lips.  “Junhyung.”  I’m shocked when his hand finally moved and touched mine. He holds my hand so tightly but still his eyes were closed.  

“I’m so sorry, Junhyung.” I cried. “I’m so sorry because I’m weak.”

His eyes opens slowly and all I can see is pain and sadness.

“Stay strong Junhyung, Don’t leave me,my prince. I love you.” I whispered then I kissed his palm that I was holding. He didn’t say a word but he nodded.

“It’s okay. Take a rest, I’ll never leave you. I’m just here okey?” I said.

“I…….L..o..v-e..y..ou.” He said.

My heart hurts seeing him like this, but be strong you. Junhyung hates seeing me being weak. So be strong. I took a deep breath. “I Love you, too.” He smiled as I said those words.

He tried to sit up but he’s too weak. “No Junhyung, just rest.” But still he forced himself to sit and hugged me. I bit my lip forcing myself not to cry but I can’t. I hugged him back, His body is so warm and I feel so protected.  

“I’m sorry,  you .” The first time that Junhyung said my name and he began my hair.

“I…miss…y.ou.. Your..smil-e…” he touched my lips. “Yo..ur stare..your..smell… your..voice and …your warmth…lip-s…” His lift my chin and his face was just a few inch with mine. And slowly his face came nearer and our lips touched. Butterflies all over my stomach and I kissed him back.  

you sorry if …. you see…me... sick.” He took a deep breath.

“If..that…time…will …come..the time… that.. I will not..be..ablee..to..see you any—more…. That I can-t talk to…you..anymoree--” He paused. “The…time.. that ---I wouldn’t be…able…so say..I Love..you..anymore..”

“What are you talking about, Junhyung?!”

“Please… be..stro-ng…You’ll…find another—persoon who’ll love…you..more--” he said but his eyes were teary. “A person…who’ll protect.. you more…”

“Stop, Junhyung… Please stop.”

He holds my hand again.“Even…if our story ..ends like this….”

“”No JUnhyung!! You’re not going to diee!!.”

“I.. will always… love ..you…forever…” I can feel that he’s having a hard time breathing.

“Junhyung, don’t say that. We’ll have a happy ending. You should take a rest.”

“No.. you I..don’t have mu..ch..time..”I began to panicked when I see his face in pain.

“A-are you alright??!! I should call the…doctor!”

“No!....” He grabbed my hands. “J-just stay ..here…”

 

(Junhyung’s POV)

“No!....” I grabbed her hands. “J-just stay ..here…”

I feel like daggers were piercing on my heart. I can’t take the pain anymore. My sickness is getting worse and I knew there’s no cure on it. I’m having a difficulty breathing right now…Even thought I want to spend more time with her I cant. Even though I want to have a happy family and have babies with her.. I can’t…In one glimpse… My sickness stole all my dreams with her. I knew that it will come. I hugged you again. I will never get tired loving you. I love her so much.

“I’m so sorry…..” I whispered into her ear.

“Always…remem..ber that…I..love youuu…”And that was the last words I’ve said to her. My vision turns black. I feel nothing. And that’s the moment I feel…My time had already came.

 

( you ‘s POV)

“Junhyung?!!!! Junhyung??!!!!” I began to panicked when his warm hands wasn’t holding mine anymore and it’s so cold… His…hand..it’s so cold…

“Wake..Up! JUnhyung!!! Wake Up!!” I shouted.

But he didn’t reply nor answer. I hold his cold and pale face. His eyes were closed.

“Junhyun!! Don’t leave mee!!” I cried.

“Why … Junhyung?!! Why??!!! You said we will have a..big family!!!!” I

“You said …you want.to have… handsome…sons like you and..pretty daughter.. Don’t leave me….” I sobbed.

“Junhyung, please wake.. up!!” I  buried my face into his neck and hugged him tightly. “NO….Junhyung…”

“I will always Love You”  I cried.

My vision spins. It’s like its whirling…the whole room is turning. What?? What is happening?!!! And I realized Junghyung’s body is gone. JUNHYUNG!!!! I turned around but my vision still spins…. I feel dizzy and I feel like vomiting…. Then all turns BLACK. I can’t see anything. And I feel like I’m falling …falling….falling…

“JUNHYUNNNGG!!!!”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“JUNHYUUNNGG!!!!! JUNHYUUUNNNG!!!!” I shouted.  When I opened my eyes I was on the floor. I cant see anything clearly so rubbed my eyes… and my eyes widened. This room is familiar. I’m in MY ROOM. Not the room with big windows, fur carpets and elegant draperies. It’s my room. My computer desk, the tv the stuff toys on my bed. I slapped myself if this is real.  Its REAL. I’m back but still I’m confused. Was it just a DREAM?!!!I just realized that I cried a moment ago because of the tears that fell through my cheeks. I wasn’t wearing the night gown anymore but instead a pink pajamas. GOSH!! It was all a DREAM?!! I ..I couldn’t believe it….

I was startled when someone knocked on the door.

you  wake up!! You’ll be late in school. Jiyeon will arrived in a minute.” I realized it was my mom’s voice.

“Ye’yesss Mom!!” I shouted.

 

....to be continue

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Thanks for subscribing~ 

What do you think bout this chapter?

Did you like it or not?