Chapter 34

My Present's Past

 you’s POV

 

I knocked at Junhyung’s room but no one answered.  I knocked again but still the same, no one responded.

Junhyung? I opened the door and saw that its dark and quiet, it seems that no one is in here.

“Junhyung?” I said. “Where are you?”  I went inside and tried to look at the bed if Junhyung was there but he isn’t. Lia told me that he was in his room resting. Where are you Junhyung? I want to see you so badly. I miss you. I hugged myself fighting the breeze that came in the window. I closed the opened window then sat on his bed. I remember the night when I went here crying because he saved me again for the second time and that was the first time Junhyung and I slept together. Are you mad at me that's why you left? The silence broke when I heard someone is shouting outside the room,  when I opened the door I saw the guards and Hyunseung.

“There she is!” Hyunseung shouted.

”Wh-what are yyou doing!!?” I’m confused on what’s happening. The guards took both of my hands and tied it pushing me out of the room.

“What is the meaning of this?!” I heard a familiar voice from behind and saw it was Lia. She was panicking too.

“The duke’s command is to arrest this girl. She’s an impostor. She’s not the real Lady Suzy! ” The guard explained.

“Wh-what!?” Lia asked but the guards didn’t bother to answer her question and instead they pushed her aside.

“Wait, Please. Let me see Junhyung before you arrest me.” I begged.

“No” Hyunseung interrupted. “I’ve warned you many times but you didn’t listen.”

I kneeled down in front of Hyunseung crying and begging him to see Junhyung for the last time but he just look at me with those cold eyes. The guards grabbed my arms forcing me to stand up again.

“Junhyung!!”I shouted. “Junhyung! Where are you?!” My voice echoed in the long hallway. I’ve waited for an answer but no trace of him.

 

I’m scared because they are leading me into the dungeon. It was so dark. I heard chains and murmurs and I can’t see anything clearly. I saw one of the guard open a door and one guard pushed me inside falling into the hard wall. Before I manage to stood up they already locked the door leaving me alone in the dark. I stood up and started banging the door. “Let me out!! Please!!! Is someone in there?!!”

“I have to see Junhyung, Please I’m begging you!!! Junhyung needs me.” I cried.



______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a very short chapter~ :)
 

Thanks you for all your comments. It inspired me alot.

Thanks for subscribing~