Chapter 36

My Present's Past

 

( you’s> POV)

 

“Junhyuunngg!!! Junhyuuunngg!!!!” I shouted. When I opened my eyes I was on the floor and my whole face is covered with sweat. W-what is happening?! I wiped the sweat on my forehead and started looking around looking for Junhyung. I can’t see anything clearly so I tried to rubbed my eyes…

“W-haatt the….!!!” My eyes widened.

T-his room is familiar. I’m in MY ROOM!! Not the room with big windows, fur carpets and elegant draperies. THIS IS MY ROOM. My computer desk beside the window, the television that was hanging on the left side of my peach colored wall, the stuff toys on my bed. IS THIS REAL??!! I slapped myself. Its real. I’m back but still confused. Was it just a DREAM?! I just realized that I’ve cried a moment ago because of the tears that fell through my cheeks and I still do feel the coldness of Junhyung’s body on my hands. I wasn’t wearing the night gown anymore but instead pink pajamas with teddy bears printed on it. GOSH!!! It was all a DREAM?!!! I… I…couldn’t believe it…

I was startled when the alarm clock on the side table began to ring then someone knocked on the door.

you !!Wake up!! You’ll be late in school. Jiyeon will arrived in a minute.” I realized it was my mom’s voice.

“Ne, Eomma!!!” I shouted.

The things that were happening right now was slowly sinking on my mind. I tried to stood up and my legs were still wobbling. I look at the calendar and saw that ONLY ONE DAY had passed when all these things happened. So this was a proof that it was all a dream… but why do I feel that it is true. Why do I feel that I’ve fallen to Junhyung. Wait is Junhyung real? Does he exist in this world? I shook my head.. No..NO.. it cant be you he isn’t real. He’s just a boy in your dreams. So wake up and start a new day with a smile. I took a bath and changed into my school uniform… Oohh.. I felt weird when I wore it. My body was looking for a gown not uniforms. I brushed my hair then went downstairs immediately.

you !!!!” Jiyeon stood up and hugged me.

“Jiyeon!!” I hugged her tightly.  “I miss you so much!!”

“Oh, But we just saw each other yesterday.” She said confusingly.

 

After that  we made our way in our school. My mouth was keep shut while walking.

“Hey! Are you alright?!” Jiyeon said.

 

“Ye-yeah.” I smiled.

“Are you sick?”

“No, no I’m fine.” I said.

 

We’ve arrived school exactly 7 am and the bell rings indicating that classes will start in a few minutes.

Jiyeon and I ran on the long crowded hallways so that Mr. Lee, our first teacher will not scold us again for being late. Unfortunately, I bumped into someone and all the books that I was holding scattered on the floor.

“Shiizz!!!” I hissed.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Miss.” The boy whom I bumped said.

“Gwaenchana.” I said. Jiyeon helped me picked up the remaining books then she grabbed my hands then we start running again.

“I haven’t say sorry to the guy, Jiyeon. I have to go back.” I said.

“We don’t have time for that! Come on, make it fast!”

After we’ve passed a few more doors, we finally arrived at our classroom. Luckily, Mr. Lee is not yet there. As we sit on the chair we both laugh as we realized what we did, running like crazy people on the corridor just to find out that the teacher wasn’t there.

“We are a good runner though.” Jiyeon laughed.

“Yeah!” I replied.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After a few minutes…

Mr. Lee arrived and it was very unusual because he never been late. 

“Good Morning.” He said. While tapping the ball pen that he was holding on the table.

“I have some news for you.” He said fixing his eyeglass. “We have a new student here.”

We all look at the door as it opens and someone enters. Murmurs and chatting were all over the classroom. The girls were screaming and chatting. As the boy walks in front. My hands were trembling. And my eyes began teary as I looked into his face.

 

“He’s the new student. So please, be good to him.” Mr. Lee said. “Please introduce yourself.”

Then the girls were shouting again. Jiyeon tapped my shoulder. “He’s good looking.”

My heart began to beat fast. I will never ever forget this face I was staring at right now. NEVER.

The boy stared back at me. Those cold, black eyes, those lips, those nose, those hair. It can’t be. This is Impossible.

 

“I’m Yong Junhyung.” He said coldly and emotionless.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for subscribing!~ :D