Chapter 39

My Present's Past

you ‘s POV

 

I woke up and the bell rang indicating that it was already dismissal. Aish! I slept almost two hours. I stood up and realized that something fell. It was a vest. A vest ? Who owns this? And why is it here?  I have no idea how it got here so I just kept it and return it to the owner tomorrow.

My cellphone rang and it was Jiyeon.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I asked.

“Yah!! Where have you been?! You skipped two classes today.” She yelled.

“I’m sorry. I’m too sleepy a while ago so I took a nap.”

“Aish. We have a homework in the drama class and it’s by paired.” She explained.

“Oh, then when are we going to do it?” I asked.

“WE? WE?! Aish. How will I explain this. Uhmm.. You are not my partner you ” She said.

“WHAT???! WHO?!”

“The new boy. I forgot the name.  Juno.-o.,Junnie…”

“Junhyung?!”

“Yes!Yes!! He’s your partner.” She said.

 

I’m going insane. It’s the drama class and I hate it.  Plus! My partner is Junhyung. I went home and didn’t eat dinner. This day isn’t good.

 

The next day:

 

It’s a gloomy weather and my first class was the “drama class”. SHizz. I don’t want to enter the classroom.

 

you !!! ” Jiyeon shouted.

“Hey.”

“Lets go inside. Mrs. Kim will arrive soon.” She said.

 

I nodded. We enter the class and a few minutes Mrs. Kim arrived. I don’t really like her. She’s a perfectionist. She wants a perfect performance. As if I want to be an actress someday.

 

“Morning. Did you meet your partners?”

“Ne.” The class said.

“Good. I will be giving you your scripts. Its your finals so please do it professionally.” She said.

 

One by one Mrs Kim distributed the scripts to each pair.

“Miss Jiyeon. Here’s your script.”

 

Jiiyeon immediately opened the pad and I can see that she’s so excited.

 

“Miss you

I stood up lazily. “Here’s your script.”

 

I went back to my sit. I’m too nervous to open the pad. I’m wishing that this script is not a “love story” or any kind of story that was about to love.

 

“Ok class. Kindly open your own pads. There at the second page you will see the title.”

 

I hear students murmurs and laughing as they opened their own scripts.

 

you” I got ‘Hamlet’ !” Jiyeon who is sitting beside me said. “What’s yours?”

 

I really don’t want to opened it. My hand is shaking as my finger touch the pad. Oh my gosh.

I flip the first page and saw the title. You gotta be kidding me. I closed it immediately after seeing it.

 

“Ok please raise your hand if I say the title of your story that you are going to play.” Mrs. Kim said.

“The first three pairs who’s going to perform next week. “Hamlet” “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” and “Macbeth” by William Shakespeare. Alright?” She said. “Raise your hand if it’s the title that was given to you.”

 

Jiyeon and her partner raised their hands also the other two pairs. The class got really excited. Jiyeon gave me a confused look. ‘What’s yours?’

The chatting and noise stopped when  someone came in without even greeting the teacher that he’s late. Its Junhyung. YONG JUNHYUNG.

 

“Mr. Junhyung You are late for the second time. Please avoid this habit. I already gave your scripts just talk to your partner.” She said but Junhyung didn’t even bother to stopped he continually walk and sit beside the window. Aish! So annoying.

 “Ms. you who’s your partner. Please beside him/her. So I can see who doesn’t have a partner.” I’m going crazy… I have no choice. I stood up and sit beside Junhyung who’s head was on the table. Is he sleeping?

“For next next week, the two pairs whose going to perform are “Romeo and Juliet” and “The Tempest” Please raised your hands who got these.

 

My heart was beating fast. Two students raised their hands and Mrs Kim asked them what they’ve got.

 

“The Tempest, Ma’am.” They said.

 

Mrs. Kim was still waiting for the pair who got “Romeo and Juliet.”

 

“Who got “Romeo and Juliet?” She said.

 

My hands were shaking as I raised my hand. “Me, Mrs. Kim.”

“Good. Mr. Junhyung is your partner right? I will be looking forward to your performance.” She smiled.

 

Eottheoke??? T___T

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for subscribing~ :)