Chapter 19

My Present's Past

( you 's POV )

 

We take a break before going back home. I sat on a big root while Junhyung help the horses drink. I look at him the way he helped the horses. He‘s cute though.

 

“Hey, why are you staring at.” As he turned to me.

“N-nothing, I was just l-looking at the river.” As I turned my gaze to the river.

“Why don’t you try to help me here.”

“Ok fine.” I stood up and went to the river to get some water for my horse when suddenly I slip in one of the stone. Ouch. When Junhyung saw me he laughed, It was so embarrassing for me. When I tried to stand up my knee really hurts so bad that I can’t move it. When I saw it there’s a big wound and it bleeds pretty bad.

“Hey, are you alright?” Junhyung said.

 

Junhyung walks toward me and he saw the wound. He immediately rips a cloth on his sleeves and wet it with water and gently wipes the blood on my wound. It hurts badly that I almost cry but I fight it because I don’t want Junhyung see me weak because he saw me many times crying. After he wiped the blood he rips another cloth on his sleeves and tied it into my knee.

 

“There, be careful next time.”

I nodded. “Thank you.”

“You can walk?”

“Yeah, I think so.” I tried to stand up but my knee keeps pulling me down.

“I think you cant.” He said.

I surprised when he carried me.

“Why don’t you try to place your arms around my neck?  You’re kind of heavy.” He said.

 

This is very awkward I place my arms around his neck and my face is just below his jaw. I just close my eyes not to look into his face. He helped me to go up into my horse then he went to his horse after. As we went back he told me that we have to go back to the mansion by tomorrow.

 

March 17, 1850

That Morning:

( you ‘s POV )

 

We packed our things and the coachman was starting to carry the other luggage on the carriage.

I’m surely going to miss this house and Fei. We’ve been close though.

As I fixed my hair, Fei knocked on my door.

 

“May I come in?”

“Of course.”

 

Fei opened the door and  she’s carrying a bouquet of roses.

 

“Here, take these as a sign of gratitude. Thank you for being my younger sister. Lady Suzy.”

“Oh thank you so much, Fei.” I hugged her. I’m so touched.

“I’m going to miss you, you know.” She smiled with teary eyes.

“Yeah, me too. I’m surely will. Thanks for being my big sister. ” I smiled.

“Always remember that I’m here to listen with your problems and come visit here if you have time.”

I nodded.

 

“Lady Suzy, Lady Suzy. It’s almost time to go.” The coachman said.

“Give me a minute.”

 

As we went down the stairs Junhyung is already there waiting.

 

“Time to go. Thank you Fei.” He said.

“You welcome.”

 

The coachman accompanied Junhyung first on the carriage.  Fei was surprised when I hugged her again.

 

“See you again, Fei.” I cried.

She smiled. “Don’t cry, Yes, You’ll see me again.”

She wiped my tears and said “Junhyung has a feeling for you and I’m sure of that.”

 

I’m quite confused and surprised on what she said. I wiped the remaining tears on my face and bid farewell to Fei. I walk towards the carriage where the coachman and Junhyung wait for me. As the view of the house fade, my mind keeps on thinking on what Fei said. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Another update. :) Thanks for all your heart warming comments! ^___^ Please stay tuned! Thanks for subscribing.