Chapter 17

My Present's Past

(you 's POV )

 

The dusk sky is full of stars, we just sit in silence and I hum as the last music plays.

“J-junhyung?”

I waited for his answer but he didn’t even say a word.

 

“What are you going to do if you just woke up somewhere you don’t know and you have no idea to go back?” I continued even though I knew that he will not answer but I’m shocked as he answered me.

“Even how hard it is to find the answer I’ll try to find it because it will be the only way for me to go back.” He said.

 

Junhyung is right, I must find the answer on how will I go back to the present time. I looked at Junhyung and our eyes met. Those sad, deep eyes that stays on my mind.

He stood up and offer his hand to me. “Do you want to dance?”

 I accept it and as I hold his hand he help me to stand up. He placed his right hand on my waist and the other hand holds mine and the feeling of shyness and awkwardness grows through me. We dance following the rhythm of the music and the stars is our audience. I closed my eyes and rest my head in Junhyung’s shoulder. At that time, I forgot all my problems because I feel that I’m secured whenever I’m with Junhyung.

As the music stops I opened my eyes and see Junhyung looking back at me and his face is just a few inches into mine. My eyes widened as he leaned towards me and for what reason I slowly closed my eyes.  When Junhyung’s lips touch mine my whole body feels like it was being electrified or what. His lips were soft and warm. It was my first kiss. I couldn’t help myself but to kiss him back.  He pulled back after a few minutes and looked deep into my eyes. Suddenly heat was rushing through my face. 

“I-I’m sorry, Suzy” Junhyung said.

Because of the awkwardness I’m feeling right now. I cover my face with my hands and walk away, running through the carriage without looking back at Junhyung. I close the door of the carriage and tell the coachman that I want to go home. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's our finals week.T__T  So just a very short update. :D Hope you like it. Thanks for all you heart warming comments. 

 

 

Thanks for subscribing~