Chapter 11

My Present's Past

"Stay Here" his voice echoing in my mind.

At that moment, I don’t know if I'm going to stay or call the maids. I'm confused. As Junhyung collapsed, i immediately ran and ask for help but in my mind "why'd you went out you, you supposed to stay there because that was Junhyung said" but the other half of me tells that I must ask for help. The maids and the duke hurriedly went to Junhyung's room together with their family doctor.

I stay outside the room because the doctor said that it was a family problem. I’m very worried at that time. When the duke went out with a sad face, I just bowed my head for respect.

 

"He's fine. Don’t worry" He said forcing a smile. Then he left.

 

I want to ask the duke if what is happening, if Junhyung is really fine. If he's sick or what... but I’m afraid that he won’t answer any of those.

But because of my curiosity, as i went back to my room, I rang the bell to call Lia's attention.

 

She immediately went to my room, As we sit on the chair beside the window I began to ask her if Junhyung is sick, at first she hesitates to answer.

“Yeah, Junghyung is sick but please don’t tell anyone or else I’m dead.” Lia said.

“I promise.”

“Junhyung has a problem in the heart. Sometimes he just collapsed. The duke never mention if what is junhyung’s sickness.

He just tells us that he’s not feeling well.

But you know you. Junhyung is getting worse.” She said.

 

After Lia left, I decided to visit Junhyung.

I knocked on his door and as I opened it I saw him asleep. Maybe I should visit him some other time but before I closed the door I heard him saying something. I don’t understand it because he pronounced it so unclear.

“Junhyung, Do you need something?” I asked.

“H-Ha……Stay here. Ha……ra.”

“What? Who?”

“Ha---raaa.” He repeats on calling that name.

Who is Hara?






_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A short update of my story guys, sorry for the long break of not updating. Hope you like it. Thanks to my friend, hannah, who helped me with this chapter. (^_^)