Chapter 33

My Present's Past

you 's POV

 

The sound of the clock wakes me up leaving me staring at the ceiling. My heart hurts like crazy. I stretch my right hands trying to reach the ceiling but it’s too high. Please, don’t go too far away from me, Junhyung. Please don’t leave me. I stood up and walk through the cabinet. I opened the first drawer and get a box  that has a ribbon on it. I placed it on the table beside the big window as I sat on the chair. I took a deep breath and remove the yellow ribbon on it, after the ribbon has been removed I opened the box revealing the letters that Junhyung gave me. I tried to burn the letters but I can’t.  The letter on the top was the letter that Junhyung gave me, the letter that he sent me before I saw him and Hara on the music room. I opened the letter, looking at the handwritings of Junhyung makes me cry. My hands are shaking when I start to read his letter.

 

My lady,

I didn’t think of anything to say.. I really didn’t know if I’ll see your face again. Until now I’ve yearned and been in pain…As day goes by my body feel so weak so is my heart.  My lady, please tell me, what is it that I’ve done wrong? Please tell me if it that I was lacking so I can change and we could be happy together again. I’m so sorry if I’m being too weak for you. I admit it when I saw Hara again I become confuse and afraid that I might still love her but I realized that you are the person I want to love forever. That you are the person I want to spend my life with.  I missed your smile and laughter, Suzy. The pleasant smell of your hair and the way your loving eyes looks at me. For an expressionless person like me, you came and tickled my heart and made me smile. Also, there were times when I made you upset but you came to me first and kissed my cheeks. I’m really sorry, Suzy. You’re such a nice person and it feels like I’m not worthy to love someone like you. I’m so sorry because I’m a foolish person.  You’ve changed me, Suzy. You’ve become my breath, my everything. Please forgive me. I love you, my lady.

                                                                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                                                                                                       -Junhyung

 

Junhyung, I love you, too.

I sobbed as I read it. I’m sorry , Junhyung.  I was wrong. I thought that you still love Hara. I’m so sorry.

 I decided not to read the remaining letters anymore. It hurts me. I cant’ take this. The box fell when I stood up and the letters scattered on the floor.  I immediately picked them up and placed it again on the box. I was quite confused when I saw another letter, I knew that I haven’t seen that letter before. But how come it got here? There was no name on it.

 

I opened it and saw that there are two papers on it. The first one is a letter and the other one is a music composition.

 

My lady,

I’m afraid that this might be the last letter I’ll be giving to you. I’m becoming weaker and weaker but I’m still not giving up that you and I will have a happy ending. I knew that I’ve hurt you many times but still you forgive me, I knew that sometimes you already want to give up but still you stay strong and stayed with me.  Maybe by the now, Lia informed you that my sickness has no cure. It breaks my heart to hear those words from my doctor but I can’t do anything. I’m not afraid to die, My lady, but I’m afraid that I will not see you again, I will not be able to kiss you again and hold your hands. I’m afraid that one day I’ll not be able to walk anymore that even one step towards you are hard to take. I’m afraid that one day when I wake up I can’t hear your voice anymore. It hurts so much, My lady, I cant even breath. I want to wake up from this tiring dream I’m having and live with you happily.  Please, you , bear with me. Please don’t leave me. I love you more than my life. Are you surprised that I know your real name? you , I already know from the start that you’re not Suzy. Please, don’t get mad if I didn’t tell you. Your name is so beautiful like you. you , the person I love the most.  You are my everything. I know that you’re still mad at me. I’m so sorry, you . . I want to see your face and your lovely smile and say that “I love you” before I die.  I know that there’s no much time left but my lady, can you do me a favor?  Can you see the composition inside the envelope? It has to be played by partner. I made it for you, My lady. I want to play it together with you before I’m gone.

 

I love you, you I will love you forever.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                -Junhyung




______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for subscribing~