Chapter 37

My Present's Past

( you ‘s POV )

 

“Mr. Junhyung you may sit beside Ms. you .” Mr. Lee said pointing beside me.

 

Omo~ Why beside me?! “M-mr. Lee…”

 

“Is there any problem, Ms. you ?” He asked.

“N-no sir.”

 

Junhyung walked passing the murmuring girls and the glaring look of the boys. He sat down throwing his bag beside his table. He sit like he’s the boss of the class. Aish! What an arrogant person! He really looks like the Junhyung in …my dreams. The Junhyung whom I fell in love.

I was out of my mind during the whole class of Mr. Lee. I cant think properly, Mr. Lee even ask me to answer the question on the board but I was too busy thinking of something else so he gave me an assignment to answer all the questions on our lessons on the book. I just let out a sighed and sat again.

I tried to look at Junhyung and saw that he was just sleeping. It’s so unfair! Mr. Lee gave me an assignment for not answering the question on the board but this arrogant person who is sleeping in his class, Aish!! So unfair!!

First class ended and it’s break time. Jiyeon approached me and told me if I am really alright. Yeah, I’m fine, I told her. Maybe I’m just hungry. Before we left the room to go to the cafeteria I look back and saw that Junhyung was not there anymore. Where is he?

 

“You like him don’t you?” Jiyeon asked

“Who? The new student?! No! Of course, No!” I protested.

“Really?!” She teased. “Ok then lets go and buy some to eat.”

 

I thought I was hungry but as soon as we arrived the cafeteria I feel like I don’t want to eat. So I just grabbed some soda and lied to Jiyeon that I forgot something on my locker.

 

“See you then on the next class.” Jiyeon said.

 

I went to the rooftop of the school. It was my secret place, even Jiyeon doesn’t even know about it.  It’s a peaceful place where I can sleep or hear music without someone disturbing me. I make sure that no one sees me when I opened the door leading to the rooftop.

The cool breeze and the blue sky greeted me as I opened the door. It was a nice afternoon. I got my cellphone and put on my earphones playing all my favorite classical music. Maybe I should take a nap, our break time is one hour so I still have a time to take a rest. I went to my favorite place and saw that someone is also in there. How?! How come someone is in here?!! The door is always locked and I’m the only one who can open it!

 

‘’Yah!!! Wake up!! This is my place!! How’d you got in here?!’ I shouted.

 

Who on earth is  this person. I cant see his face properly because his arms were on top of his face. Woah! Is he sleeping?!! Or just pretending?! I kicked his foot indicating for him to wake up. He didn’t move. This person is really irritating me!

 

“Yah!!! Wake up!!!” I kicked his feet again. “Yah!! Yah!! Yaaaaaahh!!!”

 

Then the next thing that happened shocked me… He grabbed my hands and pull me beside him causing me to sit beside him. Now his face were just few inch in mine.

 

“J-junhyung…” I uttered.

“What is your problem huh?! Can’t you see? Im sleeping?!” Junhyung said. He was still holding  my hand.

 

I don’t know what to respond, My heart was beating fast again. I removed my hand that Junhyung was holding and stood up again.

 

“You!! You!! How dare you do that!!! I shouted.

Junhyung smirked “You did that for a reason? right? ”

“W-what?!!” I said. What is this person talking about.

 

He put his two arms under his head “Still pretending? You, just like the other girls out there. You should told me earlier, maybe I could also give you a kiss.”

“Yahh!!! Yong Junhyung!! For your information! I don’t like you! And I will never ever in my life will like you!!!” I’m so angry that I grabbed his bag and throw it.

“Aish!Why did you do that!!!”

“You HEARTLESS AROGGANT JERRRKK!!!!!” I shouted.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for subscribing! :)