Chapter 22

My Present's Past

( you 's POV )

I was arranging the flowers on the vase when someone knocked on the door. I'm surprised as I opened it. It's Sulli.

"Hi there, you're Suzy, right?" She asked.

"Y-yes..."

"Nice meeting you. I'am Sulli, by the way., Uhmm...do you want to take some break? What about a tea on my room? Come..." As she grabbed my hands.

 

Omo~ Sulli's quite different today.I haven't answer her yet when she took my hands and we went to her room. I think it's fine to go with her, I think she did not recognize me.

 

Sulli's room was different, it is more girly. Pink floral wallpapers, pink curtains, fur carpets, big and fluffy pillows.

 

"Don't be shy, take a seat." she said.

"T-thank you." as I sit on the fauteuil in front of the balcony.

"Min, can you serve now the tea." Sulli said.

 

When Min arrived, I immediately get the table napkin and covered half of my face. Min might recognize me but as she served the tea she didn't even bother to look at my face. I'm quite relieved though. As Min went out, Sulli pour the tea on one of the tea cups.

 

"Here, for you." Then she gave it to me.

"Why do you want to talk to me all of a sudden?"

"Well, I just want you to be my friend. You know, I'm quite lonely out here with only a maid that talks to me." She said as she plays

the small spoon on her teacup. "How about you? Are you not bored?"

 

"Not really. Why don't you try talking to the other candida..."

"Because I don't want to.'' As she raised one eyebrow as she looked at me.

"You know, your face is quite familiar..but I don't know where and when I saw you. I can't remember."

"R-really, maybe it wasnt m-me." as i sipped on the tea nervously.

"Maybe you're right." As she continued playing the spoon as if she is so bored. "Uhmm.. can I ask you? Who do you like Junhyung? ..Yoseob? or Hyunseung? "

"I d-dont know..."

 

(Sulli's POV)

"Really? You don't know? If you ask me I like Junhyung." I smiled.

 

As I looked into you 's face, she's surprised on what I said. I'm dying to laugh, I knew that her reaction would be like that.

 

"Do you like Junhyung? Well, If you like him too then I'll consider you as my rival." I smirked. "...I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously."

"Uhmmh... Sulli...I think I should go now." She said.

"But the cookies haven't serve yet."

"I think I should go now. Lia, I mean my maid might be looking for me."

"Okay, then."As I stood up. I can see on her face that she's shocked on my questions.

"See you next time, Suzy." As I closed the door and rolled my eyes.

 

( you's POV )

When I went back to my room, I saw Lia fixing my bed.

"Where have you been? Why'd you look so pale?Did something happened?."

"N-nothing..." I sat on the chair and my mind went blank. I can't believe the things that Sulli told me. Did she mean it?

 

" you , tomorrow is another great day."

"Why?"

"All the candidates will got to the central town and buy things they want. You can buy new gowns and hats." As she excitingly said it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for subscribing :)