Chapter 14

My Present's Past

March 13, 1850

 

In your room:

( you  ‘s POV)

 

When I woke up the next morning I’m in my room and it’s like nothing happen last night. I stand up and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

My eyes are still puffy and reddish because I cried too much.

 

“Last night?” I asked myself.

 

I remembered that Junhyung was with me last night and I don’t know what happened next because I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

 

“How did I get inside my room?”  Asking the mirror in front of me.

 

I washed my face and changed my clothes. After changing I sit on my bed wondering why is Junhyung acting so different.

The first time I live here he wasn’t like that. The first time I met and saw he was so cold and now he talked to me like we’ve been so close.

 

*sigh*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Junhyung’s room :

(Junhyung’s POV)

Every time I see Suzy, I see her as Hara. I don’t know why. The way she acts, the way she speaks… …. It’s Hara I see .  The first time I met her in her house and saw her playing the piano, I remembered the day Hara and I played together the first time. When the night I saved Suzy at the forest,I was afraid at that time that I might lost her again… Hara . I hate this feeling. I know that they are different, that she will not come back again.

Last night when I saw Suzy playing the piano I thought that she was fine but when she started playing the piano harshly I went inside the room. I comforted her through the night until she was asleep then I carried her back to her room. After I placed her blanket, I stared at her face. I see Hara. No. Stop. It’s not Hara. It’s Suzy.  Without realizing I touch her face. Her skin is so soft. She sleeps so peacefully like an angel.

 I’m startled when she moved then at that time I decided to go back to my room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In your room:

( you  ‘s POV)

 

Lia knocked on the door and went inside.

 

you , I have some news for you. I don’t know if this is good or bad for you.”

“What is it?”

“You’ll be having a vacation. And it’s the Duke’s decision.”

“Really?” I’m so excited as I heard it because I really want to go out of this mansion.

“I would love to. But why are you asking me if it’ll be good or bad news for me?”  I asked.

“Because YOU are the only candidate who’ll go there. And here’s another twist of the news…” she said.

“whattt???”

“You will go there together with Junhyung. The Duke said that when he saw the two of you at the festival. The day Junhyung saved you? Remember? He said that you two are getting closer and he wants you to have some time together. So he decided that you two will be having a vacation.” She smiled as she said it.

 

Junhyung? Vacation? Together? Two of us? Gosh. You got to be kidding me. It can’t be.

 

“I cant, Lia!! I don’t want to go there with Junhyung! We are not even close. How about you? Are you not going?”

“Of course not, I’ll stay here. It’s the Duke’s decision so we have no choice but to follow you can just ignore

Junhyung if you want. I’ve seen that place. It’s beautiful don’t worry. You’ll love there.” She smiled but it’s kind of a tease.

 

“Oh and by the way, you’ll leave tomorrow morning.”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how'd you guys like the story so far? .. So, what will happen now? Stay tuned! ;) 

Thanks for subscribing. :)