Chapter 15

My Present's Past

March 14, 1850

( you ‘s POV)

 

As I sit at the moving carriage trying to calm myself that Junhyung and I are the only one who will go to the vacation house.

No one else. Even Lia.

 I sit at the carriage facing Junhyung whose face is covered by his hat and maybe by now he is asleep. I asked myself what is on Junhyung mind right now. Is he irritated? Mad? Well, I don’t know.

As I look through the window my eyes are so amaze with the beautiful landscape I see.  I sighed and close my eyes, feeling the cold wind as it brush through my face.  I miss home.

Almost half day of traveling and yet Junhyung didn’t even say a word. As the carriage travel on the rocky road Junhyung’s hat suddenly fell on his side revealing his handsome face. As I look at him he’s asleep.

 

“You’re cute when you sleep.” I whisphered.

 

My eyes travels on his face, his hair, eyes, nose then without realizing I touched his lips. It’s soft and warm. And my heart began to beat fast. I began to panic when he moved. Omo! What am I doing. Butterflies suddenly rise through my stomach as I sit again and act like I’m looking ouside the window. I don’t know if he’s already awake or not he just moved and get his hat and put it back to cover his face again.

Gosh, I’m almost caught. As time goes I got tired and sleepy and decided to take a nap.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I’m awakened when I heard someone is calling.

 

“Lady Suzy, Lady Suzy, please wake up. We are already arrived on the vacation house.” The coachman said.

“Oh, Thanks for waking me up. I’m pretty sure Junhyung will not do it for me.” I said.

 

My eyes are still blurry but as it clears I saw the vacation house. It is a two story house not as big as the duke’s mansion but it’s pretty and vintage and Im so excited to see what is inside.

 

“I already place your luggage inside the house, Lady Suzy. ”

“Thank you, Mr. May I ask where is Junhyung? ”

“Oh, Master Junhyung, Maybe he already went inside to meet the caretaker.”

 

Care taker? I’m relief when he said that, it means that we have a companion in the house. The coachman accompanied me inside the house. As I went inside I see the elegant interior of the house. The cream wall that extends through the foyer to the big living room. Furniture that was only discussed by my teacher back in high school is now I see.  As he lead me through the veranda I see Junhyung sitting and talking to someone. Maybe she’s the caretaker.  She stood as I see me and bow, I also do the same thing as a sign of respect.

 

“I’m Fei. I’m the caretaker of this house. Nice meeting you, Lady Suzy? ” She said.

“Nice meeting you too.” I smiled.

 

She’s pretty and cute and in terms of age maybe she’s older than me.  Junhyung stood up saying that he’ll just get some fresh air. When Junhyung leave Fei guide me in my room upstairs.

 

“Here’s your room, Lady Suzy. Maybe it’s not as pretty as your room in the Duke’s mansion but Im sure this room will be cozy.” She opened the door. And when I saw the bedroom its just wow me. It looks like my bedroom in the modern world.  Peach walls with one study table and a bed and just the wingback chair that is different. I don’t have that one in the modern world.

“Im fine. Thank you.”

“If you want or need something I’m at the kitchen preparing dinner.” Then she closed the door.

Without hesitation I jumped on the bed feeling it’s soft pillows. I need a good sleep after that long travel.

 

I woke up and change into a simple white dress and tied my hair into ponytail. I went down and see that dinner is ready.

 

“You are just in the right time. I’m just planning to go upstairs and call you. Dinner is ready.” Fei said.

 

I smiled and sit at the dining chair.

 

“Why is there only two plates, we are three right?” I asked.

“I’m going to eat later. It’s for you and Junhyung only. He’ll go down in a bit.”

 

But before I say anything else she told me that she’s just going to feed the horse at the barn.

As Fei went out, Junhyung went down. Eottheokhe? He sat down without saying something again.

The two of us eat quietly, only the sound of spoon, knife and fork can only be hear. As we eat, I tried to look at Junhyung. He has still posture when eating but he’s cute though.

 

“Am I too handsome that your eyes can’t even avoid looking at me?  ” He said.

I was so shocked that he knew that I’m looking at him.

“I’m not looking at you! I’m looking at the food. B-because it taste g-great.”

“Really?” He smirked.

I don’t know but I feel heat running through my cheeks.

“I’m f-finished eating.” I wipe the table napkin into my mouth then I rashly went to my bedroom.

 

I let out a big sighed as I closed the door. Why do I always feel like I’m blushing whenever I talk to him? I place my hand on my chest feeling my heartbeat. I’m always nervous and my heart is always beating fast whenever I see him.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update! What do you think? Will she fell in love to Junhyung?  Stay tuned. Thanks for subscribing~  :)