Chapter 31

My Present's Past

you 's POV

 

And the worst nightmare I’ve never thought had already come. I was planning to talk to Juhyung when I hear the piano playing at the end of the long hallway. The room that Junhyung and I used to be. I walked slowly at the soft carpet as I come nearer to the room. The door wasn’t closed its open, enough to see what is inside. I carefully peeked at the door and there I saw the nightmare that I myself can’t believe that is happening right now. My heart felt so cold and my body shivers as I watched him kissed the girl, Hara, in front of me. My eyes still remained on him through the small opening of the door of the room; the music room that Junhyung and I shared, the room where he first comforted me. It was the place where’d we spent our happy memories, playing the piano together and the laughter. I closed my mouth so that they can’t hear me sober or cry. I stepped backward to avoid the horror scene I’m watching now. I turned around and without noticing the vase beside me fell.  It breaks into pieces on the floor like my heart shatters. I saw Junhyung looked at me his expression was shock. I panicked when I heard Junhyung’s voice and that I have to ran.

 

“What’s happening?” Junhyung said.

I heard the door swings open as I continued to ran through the long hallway of the mansion. I saw the maids running towards the music room as they heard the noise that I made. I didn’t look back nor turned around to look what is happening. I just continued to ran when I heard Junhyung’s voice again.

“Suzy!! Wait!!! Suzyy!!” He shouted. And I knew he was also running.

I’m trying to catch my breath as I ran to my room.

“Suzy!! Let me explain! It’s not what you think! Please stop!” His voice echoed. I bring up my hand and covered it into my ears so that I can’t hear his voice.

 

“Suzy…!!”

I banged the door as I closed and locked it.  I lean at the big wooden door and let out a sighed. Junhyung knocked on the door but I didn’t answer.

“Suzy! Please, Let us talk.  You are wrong; it’s not what you think. Please open the door.” JUnhyung begged.

“No Junhyung!! Stop please! I don’t want to hear your lies anymore!! Just leave me alooone!!”

“Suzy, I’m sorry...let me explain..Please open the door.”

“Noo!!! You’ve been killing me softly Junhyung! And I can’t take it anymore…. What I’ve seen a while ago is enough that you and I will never be together!!!” I shouted on top of my lungs.

I covered my ears again with my shaking hands. Why?!  you  Why is this happening?!!!  I’ve never thought that Junhyung will do this to me.  I thought I’d spend my whole life with him but I just realize that I was fooling myself for believing ‘Love’ is forever. That’s why I hate things related to Love because it makes your life complicated and miserable.

 

He knocked five times, seven times, ten times. “Suzy, Please...” His voice faints.

Then I heard a thud after that, I heard shouting and voices. “Master Junhyung!!!!”

It’s like they are having commotion. I admit it, Im worried on what is happening, I want to go out and find out. But I stopped myself. I don’t want to see Junhyung. But my other half tells me to go.

“Master Junhyung, Please wake up!!!” The maid said.

“Call the guards!!!” The other maid said.

 

I began to panicked. D-did junhyung had an attacked again??!!!!  I stood up and turn the knob when I heard Hara’s voice.

 

“Junhyung!!! Please wake up!! I’m here. Can you hear me? I’ll protect you. Remember.” Hara said,

My hand froze. Those words. “I’ll protect you.” The words that Junhyung used to tell me.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~  Here's a short  sad chapter. :( oh~ Stay tuned on what will happen next...
Thank you for subscribing :)