Chapter 25

My Present's Past

(Sulli’s POV)

I’m going to you ‘s room and pretend to help her again.

“Come in.” When I opened the door I saw her lying on the bed and she looks pale. Is she sick?

“How are you, you ?”

“I’m fine Sulli, why are you here?” she asked

Then I sat on the edge of her bed. “Did you find your necklace?”

“N-no.” She bowed her head as she replied to me.

 

“I asked my maid, Min, if she could ask the other maids to find it. Fortunately, Min told me that one of the maids found it.” She was surprised when I said it.

“OH! Really?! Thank you Sulli! I don’t know how will I repay you.”

“Just stay away from Junhyung.” I said.

She looks confused when she heard. “I was just kidding, again.” I forced a smile.

“Min asked if where you and the maid could meet. The maid said at the back of the rose garden there’s a house.”

“Thank you, Sulli. Thank you!” She stood up and hugged me. I felt that she has fever. I want to remove her arms around me at that time. I might catch her sickness.

Job well done. I grinned and went back to my room; I didn’t think that it would be easy to tell lies on her. She believes all the lies that I’ve said.

 

( you ‘s POV)

“Lia, I’ll just go to the rose garden to get some fresh air” I excused.

“But you are sick…”

“I’m fine. See I’m strong?” I stood up and turned around.

“Fine. Go back immediately.”

“I will.” I went out cheerfully. I’ve never thought Sullli would help me. I’m so thankful to her.

 

Cloudy sky in the afternoon… Maybe I should bring a parasol? Nah! I can go back immediately, I think the maid’s house is not far away from the rose garden.

I exited the rose garden revealing the woods. Uh..oh…the woods. I had bad memories in here… I shook my head. I’m brave! I must find that house!

Many hours have passed and I haven’t found the house. Where is that house? I began to panic as I saw the sunset. Maybe I should go back because I don’t have any flashlight or lantern here and it’s getting darker… But the necklace..No, no I should find the house first.

I shivered when I heard an howl. What the! Are there werewolves in here? Gosh, I don’t want to die yet. It’s getting creepier. I think I should just continue searching tomorrow, because I’m beginning to feel dizzy. Then I checked myself and realized that I have fever again. Shizz… Not now. I have to go back to the mansion. And here we go again as I stand at the center of nowhere, I don’t know where did I enter. Left path or right path? Right path I think because it sounds right?

After a few tries, I realize I’m walking on the same path again.

I forgot to wear a coat and I’m sick, Pabo you. It’s really getting colder and colder… Brrr….

 

(Sulli’s POV)

Maybe you is on the woods right now… Haha, poor little girl. It will never happen if you just stay away from Junhyung.

 

Min came running to my room.

“Lady Sulli, Have you heard the news? Lady Suzy is missing!”

“Oh…” I said calmly.

“D-did you know where is she?“

I looked through the window where the woods is in full view.

“She’s in there?” she asked.

I nodded. But of course we should pretend that we don’t know and that we care. “Come with me, Min.”

We went outside the room, all the maids were searching every rooms while the guards are searching outside.

 

“W-what happen?” I said.

“Suzy is missing.” Yoseob replied.

“Oh m-my, where’s she go?”  Forcing myself to cry.

Then Yoseob comforts me and tell me that we will find her. Then I began to think, I should change my plan so that I will be the protagonist on this scene. I told Yoseob that I have to get something in my room.

I went back and now I’m holding you’s necklace. Suddenly, her annoying maid, Lia, came running towards us.

 

“I really couldn’t find h-her. She s-said she’s just going to get some fresh air.”

“Are you sure?” Yoseob asked.

“Y-yes. Uhmm.. Master J-Junhyung, I-I have something to say..”

“What is it?” I interrupted.

I can see that Junhyung is really worried. We are startled when Junhyung hold both arm of Lia.

“What, Lia? Just say it!” Junhyung said.

“Suzy, lost the necklace, the one you gave…and she’s been searching it for two days already, she’s so worried about you… if you found out that she lost it..” she explained.

“What?!” Junhyung shouted.

Lia bowed her head, she almost cry. “A-and…She..she is sick, that’s why I’m nervous because she just collapse yesterday.”

“Why’d you didn’t tell me?” He said “I’m not just going to stand here doing nothing, I’m going to find Suzy.”

“I’m going to find her too.” Yoseob said.

I want to stop Junhyung but he’s already gone. My plan is ruined because ofLia! There’s no other choice…

“Yoseob! Yoseob!” I took his hands. “Suzy, was looking for her necklace and I found it.. here take it and give it to her…”

Yoseob smiled. “Thank you, Sulli I will…” Then he’s gone.

 

 

(Junhyung’s POV)

“Suzy!! Suzy!!” I shouted as I run through the rose garden. Is she’s out of her mind? It’s fine with me if she lost her necklace, I can buy her another one but losing her… I’ll never forgive myself If I lost her…

“Suzy!! Where are you?!” I shouted. “Please, come back!! It’s alright if you lost the necklace!”

 

This is not good. The rain began to pour. I began to panicked more, and I remember what Lia tol me awhile ago,  that Suzy is sick. I think I’m going to lose my mind. I should find her immediately. I’ve searched the maze garden but no trace of her. Then I stopped and I look into the woods.. Is she in there? It cant be?!... Then I run to the woods…

“Suzy, where are you…”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there!

What do you think, who'll see her first? Who will save her? Junhyung or Yoseob?

 

Thanks for subscribing!