Chapter 27

My Present's Past

( you ‘s POV )

 

“Junhyung?...Are you awake?” I whispered.

“hmm…?” Then Junhyung open his eyes and met mine.

“Does it hurt?”  Pointing his heart.

“No, because you are here. You are the one who healed it.” He said.

I blushed. “Just tell me if it hurts, I’ll give you my heart.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” I said.

“Being with you is fine. Just don’t make me worry again.” He smiled.  And touch my cheeks, his hand is warm.

“I’m so thankful that I met you…” I said.  “Thank you for saving and protecting me...”

 “Same too you, Suzy.” He said. “It’s getting late and its been a rough day for us. You should rest. Goodnight, My lady.” He said sweetly.

I nodded. “Goodnight.”

Before I sleep I took Junhyung’s hand and I felt that he hold me back.  And there I close my eyes.

 

(Junhyung’s POV)

I woke up and found Suzy sound asleep. I smiled watching her angelic face. I touch her cheeks and lean forward to give her a gentle kiss.

“Goodmorning.”

 

( you’ POV )

When I opened my eyes Junhyung was not there anymore. Where is he? And there I saw a note beside my pillow with a rose.

“ A rose for the lady who stole my heart. Goodmorning.”

 

I blushed as I read it.  I took the rose and smell it. Woah~   A pleasant greeting to start a day.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After 1 month…

 

( you’ POV )

 

Ooh~ It’s almost been a month that passed. Junhyung and I have been closer, sweeter and we fall to each other more. Junhyung changed, now he smile and talk even to the maids. The duke was very happy and all. Well, Yoseob he became closer to Luna. While Sulli, for what reason requested the duke if she could have a two weeks’ vacation because she miss her mother. Uhmmh…Hyunseung? He’s still the mean guy.  

And today is Yoseob’s Birthday and of course there’s a grand ball again. And it’s also the day that will Sulli return. I went to the central town yesterday to buy something for Yoseob. It’s really hard to pick something for him because I think he have all the things in the world.  After a few more stores, I finally saw something interesting. I saw a bear, it’s cute and it reminds me of yoseob. The bear has a navy blue ribbon and a necklace with a clock pendant on it. I don’t know but I found that bear really interesting and I think that Yoseob will like it.

 

 

That night:

 

All are busy preparing the ball and as I snick out to the ballroom, it was starting to fill with royal bloods.

I was startled when someone hugged me from my back. When I turned it was Junhyung.

“Got you!” He asked.

“Shh… someone might hear us. I haven’t change my gown.” I giggled.

Junhyung was about to kiss me when…

*cough* *cough* It was Lia. “Sorry for interrupting you. But Lady Suzy, You should prepare now.”

I nodded. “See you later, My prince!” I teased to Junhyung.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I can’t breathe, Lia.” I took a deep breath while Lia was tying the lace at the back of my gown.

“Sorry.” She laughed.

“Who were the people out there in the ballroom?”

“Most of them were just relatives of the Duke… Some of them were friends of Master Yoseob.”

“Ooh…”

“There, you are finished!”  As she made the last bow of my gown.

“Thank you Lia.” I kissed her cheeks.

 

The Ball starts with playful classical music and all the guests were really enjoying themselves.  I can see Yoseob was talking and entertaining his guests. Also, the duke is doing the same. The man at the entrance is still continuing shouting the names that comes.  I was still looking for Junhyung because I haven’t seen him since Lia told me to prepare.

“May I?” I turned around and saw Junhyung.

“Oh! You scared me to death! Where have you been?”

“It’s really hard to pick a suit that paired your gown. Don’t you know that?” He teased.

“Aww soo sweet!”

Junhyung offered me to dance and I nodded. He guided me to the center of the ballroom and we started to follow and feel the music. The melody of the music serenades my ears. I lean my head on Junhyung’s shoulder and close my eyes as we dance.  I can still hear the man announces the names who enters until I heard the name that caught my attention. Then Junhyung stopped. And when I look at him I saw his face confuse and shock and he’s not staring back at me, He’s looking at someone and when I follow his gaze…

 

I… I saw a girl. It's not Sulli but her face is familiar. She…She’s the girl I saw in the composition notebook of Junhyung. It’s…It’s HARA.

 

“Lady Hara, will now enter!” The man shouted.

 

My eyes widened when I heard it. H..Ha..ra? HARA. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update! Hello! I appreciate all your comments. Thank you so much!

Thanks for subscribing. :)