Chapter 30

My Present's Past

( you 's POV)

 

After Junhyung left I felt like my heart breaks into pieces,,, I knew it….I know that Junhyuung will never love me back… he’ll never fall because he still loves Hara…. And I’m so stupid because I allow myself to love him to fall for him...  Hyunseung was right I should stop these. I should tell them that I’m not Suzy. That I’m just pretending. It not too late isn’t it? Tears doesn’t stop falling to my cheeks.

“Why, you ” I asked myself.

 

After three days had passed, I didn’t talk to Junhyung, I didn’t go to his room to greet him, I just stayed here in my room. I told Lia if Junhyung was looking for me just tell him that I’m asleep or doing something. Three days had passed and I’ve been receiving letters and roses from Junhyung because he knew that I have no plan to talk or see him. I didn’t open his letters nor put the roses on the vase it’s just there on the table and as time goes by it withered. Lia is worried and I knew it but she can’t blame me for doing this. For three day I didn’t eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every time Lia will serve it I refused.

Lia knocked on my door and I knew she brought my dinner. The door creaks as she opened it and a worried face is what I see.

 

you , Here’s your dinner. Please eat. You haven’t eaten for three days.” She begged.

“I don’t want Lia. Please just leave me alone. Please.” I whispered.

“Don’t do this. I knew you were hurt but please eat. You look pale.” She handed me the soup but I refused.

“If you’ll not eat these I’ll tell Junhyung what is happening to you.” She stood up and I immediately grabbed her hand.

“Lia please no.”

“So please eat, you it hurts to see you like this. You are not the cheerful and bright  you I know.” She handed me the soup again.

I have no choice but to get it. I felt the cold spoon as my pale hand touch it. Lia sat on the edge of the bed and look at me while I sip the soup.

you please be strong. If you really love Junhyung don’t do these.”

After eating Lia left.

 

 

 

The next day.

I received a letter again from Junhyung. I didn’t open it just like the other letters. I took a peek outside my room and saw that no one is on the hallway. I’m planning to go to the attic again and play the piano when suddenly someone holds my hand and when I turned it was Yoseob.

“Y-yoseob.”

“Suzy, what happen to you? You look so pale.”

“N-nothing.” I avoided his eyes.

“Where are you going?...Can we talk?” he said.

 

I asked him if we could just talk in my room because I don’t want to go to the garden or somewhere else.

We sat on the wingback chairs in front of the big window in my room and look at the view of the beautiful garden.

 

“S..suzy I know that you are having a hard time.” He said and I didn’t reply I’m just staring at the rose garden.

“Sorry, but Lia told me about you and I’m really worried.”  So that’s why. Lia told him. I trusted Lia but she betrayed me, I told her not to tell anyone.

“Don’t get mad at Lia. It’s not her fault. It’s mine. I was too worried so I keep on asking her what are you doing and what is happening to you because I haven’t see you and when I tried to visit you. Lia stopped me. ”

“I’m fine Yoseob. Promise. ” I force a smile but deep inside me I’m badly hurt.

“Suzy, I’ll tell you something. its a secret. Do you know I love someone? I really really love her. The first time I met her I deeply fell inlove. The way she smiles, the way she talks it makes my heart beat faster.” He said.

I looked at Yoseob eyes. “What happened? You never tell me that.”

“I love her but she is inlove with somebody else…”

“You must fight for her! Don’t give up Yoseob! If you love her you’ll do anything for her.” I said.

 

Yoseob smiled. “Do you really love Junhyung?”

I’m quite startled with his question but I answered him immediately. “Yes.”

 

“Then don’t give up. Just like what you’ve said awhile ago if you really love that person, don’t give. You must fight!” he said.

I was caught at that time. And at that time I was awaken. I realize that the things that I’m doing is wrong. Yoseob is right. Don’t give up , you ! Fight for Junhyung!

 

I stood up and gave Yoseob a hug.

“Thank you Yoseob! Thank you!” Yoseob smiled back.

 

(Yoseob’s POV)

I’m surprised when Suzy stood up and give me a hug.

“Thank you Yoseob! Thank you!” I smiled.

I’m glad that she’s happy again. I can’t stand looking at her gloomy face.

Junhyung, if you only knew how jealous I am to you because the person I love and cherish the most is inlove with you.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~ Thank you for subscribing!