Chapter 21

My Present's Past

(Sulli's POV)

 

"Min! What happened? Did you already found some information about Suzy? " I asked.

"Not really, Lady Sulli. I just found out that her parents died last year and she is pretty wealthy." Min answered.

"Nothing interesting?"

"Nothing, Lady."

"So go get some interesting things about her!! Follow her or what! Just do something about it, Go!" I shouted.

 

These Suzy is really getting on my nerves. I saw Junhyung last night and I followed him. I think that he is going to meet someone and i'm right. I hid at the bush as he stand at the fountain waiting for someone. And a few minutes ago I saw Suzy. I tried to listen on what are they talking about but i could not hear it. I got really annoyed when Junhyung hooked his arms around Suzy. Grrr! It supposed to be me not her! I followed them quielty until Junhyung stopped in front of the pond and took something out from his pocket and saw it was a necklace. I got really angry as wear it to Suzy.

 

"Gaaaahhh!!!!" I shouted as i throw my pillow at the door.

"I hate you, Suzy!! I hate you!! Just wait.." I said. "I'll give you my sweetes revenge.."

 

(Min's POV)

 

Why is Sulli so interested to Suzy? Hmm... I really think I have seen Suzy before...but i really can't remember it.

What will I do? Should I follow Suzy wherever she go? ....

 

( you 's POV)

 

I woke up as the sun rays brighten my face. I smiled and touch the warm pendant on my neck. I got up, wash and changed my clothes. I decided to go to the garden to get some fresh air. The birds chirped and the blue sky greeted me as I sit on one of the bench in front of the fountain. I closed my eyes and remember what happened last night. Then Lia approached me.

 

"Getting some fresh air?" She said.

"Hmmm...come take a seat."

"Lia, can you imagine an ordinary girl like me, can be a lady, a girl that has a chance to marry one of the duke's son?

to be honest, sometimes I do feel guilty that I pretend to be Suzy, I mean I lied to everyone, to the duke, to Junhyung, Yoseob and Hyunseung..."

 

Lia hold my hand and said. " you , don't feel guilty, everything happens for a reason." Then she smiled.

 

And there  Deja vu I feel.

 

"You know someone told me the same words that you've said."

"Really?!" Then Lia's eyes widened as she saw the necklace on my neck.

"Did..Did Junhyung gave that?!!!"

I nodded.

" you !!!!! I think i'm going to cry. Luckiest girl ever!!"

"Hey Lia,  we're outside my room don't say my name loudly, someone might hear you."

" Sorry I forgot."

 

(Min's POV)

 

I'm so lucky when I saw Suzy walking towards the garden. "I must follow her."

I was just nervous a while ago on what information I should give to Lady Sulli. I hid at the rose bush, then I saw Lia walking towards to Suzy. 

 

I heard them talking about .... 'pretending?' Who's pretending?  And as i listened to their next conversation, I'm surprised when I heard Lia calls Suzy, you .

 

you ? Why did Lia called Suzy you ? Wait..... So she is not the real Suzy? Then wheres is the real one? 

 

you  I heard that name before....then I look into Suzy's face again and then now I remember.

She's one of my companion in Madame's mansion. She's the one I framed up and told Madame that she's the one who stole Sulli's necklace.  How lucky she is that she survived and how dare and brave she is to pretend to be one of the candidates.

 

Lady Sulli will be very happy to hear these information. I carefully ran away to report to Lady Sulli what I just found out. I came to Sulli's room while running, when I enter the room I didn't get to knock at the door as I was excited to report to her what I just found out. She was surprised and a smile formed in her lips when I told her everything I know.

 

(Sulli's POV)

 

I got surprised when Min suddenly enters my room. She was saying something about Suzy but I can't understand because she's way too fast.

 

"Slowly, Min. I cannot understand."

 

There she explained and reported everything and a smile formed my lips when I hear that Suzy, I mean that maid, is pretending tp be Suzy. Now I have my ace, Just try to provoke me, you and you are dead.

 

"Are you going to tell the duke?" Min asked.

"I won't." I smirked. "If that you wants to play then we are going to play along with her game. It will be fun. I tell you"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo~ Sulli found out already. What will happen? Stay tuned. Thanks for subscribing. :)