Chapter 32

My Present's Past

you's POV

 

I heard the door swings and Lia is panting when she walked passed by my bed.

 

you , Did you know what happened to Master Junhyung? He had a heart attack again and he’s in pretty bad condition right now.”

 

My heart twitched as I heard it.

 

“You can now leave, Lia.”

 

Lia’s eye widened when she looked at me she’s not expecting me to say those words.

 

“Are you not worried?”

“No.” I said. “Why should I?”

you ?”

“I said no. I’m not supposed to fell in love right and show affection to him because I was just pretending to be a candidate. And plus, There is Hara who’ll take care of him.” I said.

“Are are.. you insane? I thought you love Junhyung..?”

“Well I don’t love him anymore.” I replied. I can see in Lia’s eyes that she’s angry.

“Why are you being like this? Huh? Is it because of Hara?! Tell me?!”

“No Lia! Do I need to repeat the things that I have said?!”

“No need! You are not the you I know! ” then she’s gone.

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I place one of my hand in front of my chest feeling  my heartbeat, It hurts to say those words. It’s like every letter, every words that I’ve said to Lia is killing me slowly and I knew from the bottom of my heart  all of it is a lie.

I want to see Junhyung so badly, I want to comfort him, I want to protect him, I want to remove the pain in his heart but I can’t.  I’m not too brave to do those things. I’m afraid. I knew that Hara is already there on his room taking care of him.

Do I have to run far away from him? Or should I confess to the Duke that I’m not Suzy?  

 

The next thing I knew was that I’m fixing the things that I have to bring. I’m planning to run away. Even if it hurts leaving him I knew that they love each other and Junhyung will be happy with Hara.

 

you what are you doing?!!” Lia shouted.

I was startled. “Nothing! Just leave me alone.”

“Are you planning to leave?!!!” She tried to get the bag that I was holding but I grip it tightly but the more she pulled it strongly.

“Liaa!”

“Noo!  I won’t let you!!!” She shouted.

 

When she finally got the bag she threw it at the door. I was planning to get it but she stopped me.

 

“Enough, you !”

“I want to leave! Please.” I cried.

“Can you please calm down!!!” Then Lia slapped me.

My body froze because I’m so surprised on what Lia did. Sh-she slapped me.

“I’m so sorry but I have to do this.“

“Hara is not your real enemy, you It is your feeling toward Junhyung… You must fight for Junhyung!!! He’s really sick can’t you see?! Then you’ll run away!? Don’t you realize that It will hurt him? Huh!? Answer me! ”

“I…I know..”

“Then what are you doing?!!! I accidentally heard the duke and the doctor’s conversation…” She bit her lips nervously before continuing. “The doctor told the duke that Junhyung….”

 

that Junhyung will not live longer. That his sickness is getting worse and it has no cure on it.

 

I kneel down to my knees and tears were flowing into my cheeks.  I can’t breathe, my heart hurts so badly. I sobbed and shouted his name repeatedly.

“Junhyung…I’m so sorry… I’m sorry” I cried. “Sorry because I’m not that strong to fight for you….”

 

I regret all the things that I've done to hurt him. Lia kneeled beside me and hugged me.

 

“There is still time to change but please don’t waste it because every day is important and precious for Junhyung.” She said.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waah~ Another sad chapter.

 

Thank you for subscribing! :)