Chapter 29

My Present's Past

( you ‘s POV)

 

The next day when I woke up I immediately changed my clothes and wash my face. I kept on telling myself to forget the things that happened last night. Maybe I just misunderstood Junhyung. I decided to go to his room and greet him just like before.

I knocked on his door and he immediately replied.

“Come in.” Junhyung replied.

I smile as I walk in and saw that he is well-dressed. Is he going somewhere?

“Good morning, My prince.” I kissed his cheek and he smiled back.

“Good morning, My lady.” As he gently put his hand on my hair and it

“Are you going somewhere?” I asked.

He replied but he avoided to look at me when he answered. “I just need to fix xomething.”

“Is that so? Ok, then. Take care. See you!” I hugged him then went out.

 

I went to the music room to play the piano. I feel gloomy and sad so I just want to cheer myself up but when I opened the door the first thing I saw was the white piano instead of the black piano that Junhyung and I used to play. Then I saw a maid fixing the curtain so I approached her.

“Where is the black piano?”

“It’s on the attic, Lady Suzy. The Duke told us that Lady Hara requested to change the old piano.” She explained.

I don’t have a choice, I can’t blame the maid because it was the duke’s order.

“Did Junhyung know about this?”

“I don’t know, Lady Suzy.”

I’m kind of disappointed, for the past two months Junhyung and I played that piano. That piano is very important to me because it created good memories with me and Junhyung.

“Where is the attic?” I asked.

I ran through the hundred steps of the stairs to the attic. I opened the woodened door and saw the black piano cover with white cloth. I sneezed as I walked inside the attic, it’s dusty and dirty but it didn’t stop me. I removed the white cloth and inspected the piano if there are scratches.

 

“Sorry, Mr. Piano if they just threw you up in here.”

I sat down and run my fingers through the keys. They can say that this is old but the memories that this piano created will never fade.

The next thing happened is that I’m playing “River Flows in You by Yiruma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( you ‘s POV)

 

That night:

Junhyung knocked on my door. I replied but I didn’t answer nor curtsy when he entered. I just sit on my bed.

He asked me if I’m fine but I didn’t reply. Junhyung sat on the edge of the bed and hold my hand but still I didn’t say a word and I didn’t bother to look into his eyes.

“I’m sorry, Suzy. Sorry for what happened last night.” He said. I could feel that he is sincere but some part of me tells that Junhyung did really hurt me so bad.

“Why’d you agree to replace the piano?” I asked.

I looked at Junhyng seriously. “S-suzy…”

“”Because It is old?! Is that it?! Do you know how important that piano is? Junhyung, they just put in on the attic!! Why Junhyung?! Why?!” I’m so angry that the blanket that I was holding was almost crumpled.

He hold both of my shoulder to calm me down. “Suzy, calm down.” Then he kissed my forehead.

" I can't! Do...Do you still love H..Hara. Do you still h-have f-eeling for h-her?"

"Suzy, please calm down. You dont know what you are talking about. You are just angry."

"No Junhyung! Answer me!" I cried. "Please answer me..." 

But he didnt.

“Junhyung, p-please just leave me alone...” I begged.

“Suzy…”

“Please.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for subscrbing.  :)