Chapter 13

My Present's Past

 

March 12, 1850

( you ’ POV)

 

That night after eating dinner, as I walked passed by the room where the last time I saw Junhyung played the piano,

the memories of my second day flashback. When the vase almost fall and Junhyung pretend to faint.

 

I entered the cold room and went to the ebony piano at the center. My fingers slide through the black piano. I felt like the piano is calling me to play some music on it.

I sat on the chair and began playing ‘Canon by Pachelbel’

 

I close my eyes and feel the music; my fingers were dancing gracefully with every keys of the piano.  Then suddenly all the bad memories began to flashback, the accident of my father. As I continue playing the music suddenly tears came running down through my close eyes.

It’s my fault. My father died because of me. I shouldn’t asked him to go to the recital.

The music that supposed to be sweet and playful turns into a sad and melancholic one. My fingers were trembling as it continues to play the piano, realizing that I’m playing the piano harshly. Until someone hold my hand, I opened my eyes and see Junhyung.

 

“You shouldn’t play the piano when you’re angry.” He said calmly.

“Sorry…” I bowed my head so that Junhyung will not see me crying.

He’s still holding my right hand. “Are you okay?.”

I nodded. But deep inside I just want to cry and cry and tell Junhyung that I’m not okay. I want to tell him all my problem and all… I’m so shocked when he put his hand on my shoulder and let me lean on his shoulder.

“In this room you can cry as long as you want…” he said while tapping his hands on my shoulder like a mom making her baby to sleep.

"Thank you Junhyung, Thank you..." At that time I began crying, until I’m exhausted and sleepy.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update. Hope you like it! Thanks for subscribing. :)