Chaper 8

Because It's You

Sooyoung sprinted out of the bus, running back to the radio studio. What she found in the studio, was people cleaning up after their interview. She practically ran to everyone and asking if they saw a thick, black book. They were either shaking their heads telling Sooyoung no or they haven't seen it. First those nightmares, now this, Sooyoung wanted to cry.

 

On the bus.

 

Everyone was waiting for Sooyoung to return. The atmosphere was awkward and tense especially a certain someone. Does she know I took it? Sunny was the first one to speak up, "If you guys won't check on her, I will." She sprinted off the bus trying to find the tallest member. Most of the members didn't even know what was happening. Taeyeon spoke up, " Did you guys say or do anything to upset Sooyoung?"

Tiffany answered," I don't recall doing  anything to Sooyoung. I just want to see her happy." Hyoyeon stated," I would do anything just to see her smile," smiling at the thought of Sooyoung smiling. Jessica added, " She was the light in our eyes and of SNSD." After their confessions, Taeyeon wanted to catch up to Sunny and how she was doing with Sooyoung. " Everyone be in pairs to look for them!" Taeyeon ordered the remaining members.

 

In the studio.

 

Sunny looked everywhere for Sooyoung. Where was she? Sunny thought. She even looked in the same studio where they were broadcasting. She's not there either! C'mon Soonkyu think! Sunny was looking in every room, every hallway, trying to find Sooyoung. She passed a room which made her stop at her tracks. Sooyoung? Sunny sneeked into the room, without Sooyoung knowing, not wanting to interrupt her. I was just want to hug her and tell her everything is okay.

Sooyoung was playing the piano, trying not to cry. She's just worried if it will get on the media or cause a big scandal. I don't care if the members are hiding it from me, just don't give it the media. All that hard work down the drain. My songs, poems, drawings, photos gone. Thinking this only brought more tears, to well up in Sooyoung's eyes. She tried so hard not to let her tears fall, but failed. Sooyoung didn't even notice someone come into the room, she was to caught up in her emotions.

She began to sing "How Great Is Your Love." During the song, she started to sob uncontrollably and broke down. Sooyoung's vision started to blur and then she was hit by something warm. What the? Then she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her torso and receiving a kiss on her hair. This is what Sooyoung has been waiting for, comfort and especially love. 

When Sunny saw Sooyoung break down in sobs, she could care less of what Sooyoung said or did. It was like instinct, Sunny wrapped her arms around Sooyoung, comforting her. Sooyoung wiped tears from her eyes to see the person holding her and whispered, "Sunny?" When she said this, Sunny silenced her telling her, "I'm here, I'm always here." Sooyoung continued to cry into Sunny's chest, wetting her shirt. Sunny continued to rock the crying girl, rocking her and peppering her with kisses.

 

With the others.

 

They looked everywhere for Sunny and Sooyoung. They were nowhere to be found. Some had a mixture of jealously and worry because One. They can't find them. Two.Sunny is alone with Sooyoung Three. Neither had their cell phones. Finally. Sunny is comforting Sooyoung!

Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, and Seohyun all had the same thoughts. That should of been me. Curse Sunny for going out first! Out of the members, one was getting eaten away by their conscience and guilt. And she was beyond worried. Should I give it back to her? I was just want to know more about Sooyoung, I barely get to spend time with her anyways! Would Sooyoung hate her for taking it?

 

With Sunny and Sooyoung.

 

Sunny continued to comfort Sooyoung. They have been in the same hold for about twenty minutes. No talking. Just them holding each other and mostly Sooyoung clingling to the shortest member. Sunny wished they could be like this forever, if time just stood still. Am I really falling for her? She remember memories with her and Sooyoung especially "The Beach Scandal." Just the thought of it made Sunny smile inside and making her heart flutter and beat fast.

Sunny immediately noticed that Sooyoung had composed herself. She was sleeping soundly. All of that crying must of made her sleepy. Sunny kissed her cheek and noted that their faces were centimeters apart. She wanted to kiss her so bad. She came in closer and put a light peck on her lips. "I really like you, Sooyoung. Just let me fix you,"Sunny whispered.

Little did Sunny know, all seven members were outside and they all saw her kiss Sooyoung. On the other hand, they didn't hear Sunny's confession because it was barely audible. They were all engulfed in jealously. First, she gets alone time with Sooyoung, then she kisses her! Seohyun never felt this angry before, she barged in and whispered, "Unnies, we found you! We have to get back on the bus now."

Sunny nodded and whispered, "Soo, it's time to wake up," kissing her hair. Sooyoung slowly woke up and began to panic. "Where am I ?" Sunny hugged her and said," You're safe, your family is here and here to stay." All of them started to file out and was ready to get on the bus. Sooyoung was scared to ask Sunny something.

"Sunny-ah? Can I sit with you?" This made Sunny smile and said, "Of course, Soo" All the members were tired to see Sunny and Sooyoung sit together. They were just thinking of things on how to catch Sooyoung's attention and heart. "Sunny?" Sunny turned around and whispered," Yes?" Sooyoung answered, "Thank you for everything even though I'm a brat most of the time." Sunny was about to answer but was silenced by Sooyoung pecking her on the lips. Aigoo! Now this caught all the members attention. Sunny.....!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Jjang! I'm trying to write as much as I can because I'm going to be computerless for a week  D: Thank you for the comments :D