Chapter 14

Because It's You

Sooyoung  couldn't be happier.Being with the kids and her group members , she couldn't be more thankful to God. She opened the door, saying their goodbyes to the kids. With her head turned she didn't realize who was waiting outside for her. Sooyoung's eyes widened and was caught totally off guard. Ottoke?

The tallest member was like a deer caught in headlights. She wondered how the girls would react. "Sooyoung-ssi!" One of the girls cried out and ran into Sooyoung's arms, hugging her. Sooyoung still in shock,"Hyolyn-ssi, uh, how are you?" SISTAR's leader, Hyolyn had tears in her eyes, "I was so worried about you Soo! I tried my hardest to see you!" The SNSD members were astonished, watching the scene in front of them. Jessica whispered to them, "I didn't know Sooyoungie knew SISTAR's Hyolyn!"

Still in each other arms, they didn't realize there was still someone there. "Sooyoung-ssi..." Sooyoung absolutely knew that voice. Why should she be here? She didn't want to look up. She knew she had to and also Hyolyn looked up as well. 2NE1's own, Sandara Park, was seen by the duo and as well as the rest SNSD. They couldn't help but watch the scene in front of them and wondered how many secrets Sooyoung kept hidden in her heart.

Dara had tears in her eyes and dropped the bouquet of flowers she bought for Sooyoung.She repeated again,"Soooung-ssi, I almost thought I lost you... You are my best friend..." Sooyoung felt her heartstrings being pulled at the thought of her thinking of her safety, but it her heart  suddenly broke at the part of them being just friends.

Sooyoung gulped,"I'm okay ... Dara." Feeling the heat rush to her cheeks and getting out of Hyolyn's embrace. She could care less that her group members were watching the scene right in front of their own eyes. Sooyoung couldn't read the look on their faces. They were bound to find out at one point... "I was wondering if you guys can give me alone time with Hyolyn and Dara?" The members nodded their heads, wanting to give them their privacy.

Hyolyn knew everything that went down between Dara and Sooyoung. She knew she was protective of the tallest SNSD member because Sooyoung helped her when she was down. She couldn't watch and see Sooyoung get hurt any longer. Hyolyn wanted her to move on with her life, even it means to have Dara out of the picture.

 

With the members.

They were currently waiting in the seating room, back to square one. Yuri knew she had to do something and tell everyone about Sooyoung's book. " You guys, I have something to say..." The members looked up. "I'm sorry in advance, so don't hurt me!" They were anticipating for Yuri's statement.

"I have Sooyoung's book." All the members eyes widened expect for YoonA. Some of the members were outraged, some waiting for her to continue." I thought she knew I took it..." Taeyeon immediately interrupted her, "Why didn't you tell us?!" Everyone was startled at their leader's outburst. "I know I should of told you guys sooner, but I forgot..." Yuri tried to calm down the kid leader.

Tiffany put in,"I think we should look more in dept into her book..." Some of the members nodded their heads. Jessica chimed in," How come I never read it?" Seohyun also nodded her head, agreeing with her unnie. Sunny spoke up," You guys were asleep, that's why, you pabos!"

Hyoyeon noted," We have to make sure Sooyoung knows nothing that we took it! Arrasso?" The members thought for a moment and agreed not telling their tallest member.Yuri just forgot one major thing that was a big part of Sooyoung's heart, they were in the same room.

 

With Sooyoung,Hyolyn, and Dara.

Sooyoung could feel the tension between her best friends. Without her knowing, Sooyoung was completely oblivious to the fact Hyolyn and Dara hated each other. They made an agreement to stay civil for the sake for Sooyoung. Dara didn't realize how much she used Sooyoung and Hyolyn hated that.

Breaking the tension, Sooyoung spoke up," You guys really didn't have come all this way for me. I'm okay." Dara was about to respond back but Hyolyn was the beat her to it," Never say that, Soo! I'm... We are your best friends! You were almost hit by a car!" Dara was stunned, How did she know? "You were?! Don't ever scare like us like that ever again."Dara spoke softly.

Sooyoung answered back,"I was helping Yul, okay? I didn't want to see her get hurt..." Hyolyn nodded her head, understanding her. She smiled,"You really care about them, huh? That's what I love about you, Soo..." Dara and Sooyoung looked at each in confusion and letting Hyolyn continue." You take care of others, more than yourself. You're so selfless and loving to your group members."

Dara looked at her phone and said," I have a schedule soon, so Youngie, I'll talk to you later?" Sooyoung kind of felt her heart ache that she had to leave, but business is business. "I'll text you, so we can hang out alone." Dara said, staring right at SISTAR's leader.

Dara got up and with Hyolyn helping Sooyoung up, due to her sprained ankle. She went up to the tall girl, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek."Love you," and departed ways. When Sooyoung saw Dara leave, a lone tear ran down her left cheek. Hyolyn comforted her best friend, while getting ready to leave the hospital with the rest of SNSD.

After Sooyoung was notified she can leave, her group members and Hyolyn were leaving to SNSD's dorms. Hyolyn just wanted to make sure they were settled and to see if Sooyoung needed anything. When SISTAR's leader left, Sooyoung knew she had explaining to do.

Later at the dorms.

They were all in the living room and Sooyoung briefly explained that Hyolyn and Dara were her best friends and nothing more. Still having a long day before them, their manager oppa made sure to reschedule Sooyoung's individual schedule. Since Seohyun didn't have anything that day, she didn't know she was going spend time alone with her unnie. Some of the members secretly wished they were the ones taking care of their injured member.

While Sooyoung was napping, the maknae remembered that Yuri-unnie had Sooyoung-unnie's book. Seohyun texted her unnie saying,"Unnie, can you tell me where you placed Sooyoung-unnie's book of hers?"

Now all she had to do was wait for her to text back and it was killing her.

 

A/N : Kind of had writer's block so how's it? Hyolyn and Dara are my biases next to my Sooyoungie. What will the members find out? Who will spend time with her the most? When will the members find out all them have fallen for the secretive shikskin? Comments and thoughts are welcomed! And patiently waiting for Sooyoungie's drama!!