Chapter 34

Because It's You

"Fany-ah, that was a beautiful song. Thank you."Sooyoung smiled through her tears.

"I just had to get this off my chest..."Tiffany whispered,not looking at Sooyoung. "You know, it's pretty easy to fall for you. I could write a thousand things about you and it would be 'I love you' over and over."Tiffany's voice broke and flashed a broken smile.

After a few minutes of silence, Tiffany started to pack up her things and Sooyoung held onto her wrist. "Where are you going?" Sooyoung whispered. "I'm leaving you with your thoughts,Sooyoung." The taller girl could tell her voice is at her breaking point. "Just please let me be..."Tiffany choked out.

"I know you have a big decision to make,Sooyoung and I just want you to know whoever you pick,I'll be happy for you."

Sooyoung let go of Tiffany's wrist and watched Tiffany go without saying another word.

 

..

 

Returning to the dorm, Sooyoung could feel the tense atmosphere in the room. She immediately retreated to her and Jessica's room. She let out a sigh and placed her back on the door.

Her heart shattered into a million pieces.

Jessica was sleeping soundly with dozens of tissues around her and her cheeks stained pink. She had been crying. " Choi Sooyoung , Saranghae." Jessica said in her sleep. When Sooyoung heard this, tears overflowed from her own eyes.

Jumping into her own bed, Sooyoung felt something under her pillow.

A letter.

It was addressed to her, Choi Sooyoung.

Gulping, Sooyoung opened the letter

Dear Sooyoung,

Who’s become less of a best friend over time. Sooyoung, you and I have been friends for 10 years because we met when we were in elementary school. Back then, you were shorter than me, but now you’re the tallest one. You’ve grown. How dare you grow up to be so tall. I’m part of the short crew now, but I was taller back then, right? Anyway, we can’t ignore the time we spent together, so I can tell from your eyes when you’re not feeling good and why you’re not feeling good. Now we’re roommates and obviously we have a special connection.

I fallen for you, Choi Sooyoung. I knew I had to face the reality that I fell for you. I remember exactly the words I confessed to you, you were sleeping and I was at your bedside."I know you are sleeping, Soo, but just tell me what's wrong...I've been worried so much about you. We have known each other for so long...I can't believe I didn't see myself falling for you...You have a big heart,Choi Sooyoung. Just leave some room for me, arasseo?"

" You are melting this ice princess' heart, You just need to be mine.."

You melted my heart and even captured it to be yours. I know you need time and space,I'll give you that. You are my everything,Choi Sooyoung.

Saranghae.

- Jung SooYeon,Sica

Tears sprung out of Sooyoung's eyes, containing a sob. She noticed how it was already tear-stained and had ink smudges on it.

Jessica's tears...

Sooyoung just wanted to hold Jessica into her arms and tell her everything would be okay.

She knows she can't.

Falling down on her bed,Sooyoung prayed for a dreamless sleep.

 

..

 

Sooyoung awoke from her stomach growling and quietly got up from the bed. Going to the kitchen, she knew someone was at the counter,sipping on their tea.

Yuri.

"I fallen for you, Choi Sooyoung." She heard Yuri call her out of the dark,looking up at the ceiling. Sooyoung could tell Yuri started to quiver and shake,breaking in a matter of seconds.

"Yul?"Sooyoung pretended to rub her eyes. Yuri wiped away her tears and turned around to see Sooyoung. The darker girl had to hold back a wince, catcthing a glimpse of Sooyoung's state.Sooyoung's hair was disheveled, her eyes bloodshot and red, and dark circles under her eyes.

"You heard me? And that other night when we stayed up all night?Huh!"Yuri started to raise her voice.She got up from her stool and started to hit Sooyoung on the chest.Sooyoung didn't do anything to stop her,tears started well up in her eyes for the third time.

Look how much pain I caused them...

All Sooyoung did was wrap her arms around the hysterical girl,both of them falling to the floor.

Just when I thought my heart was healing, my heart is breaking every time when I'm the reason for making them cry...

 

 

 

 

A/N: Pretty hard chapter to write D: Heartbreaking... Comment and leave the next three couple confrontations! Note SooFany,SooSica, and SooRi are done, so pick the next three! Part of Jessica's speech is actually real, I just tweaked it a bit! Enjoy and Happy reading!