Chapter 2

Because It's You

With Sooyoung.

 

She walked to her destination and decided to put her sunglasses on to avoid people and fans from noticing her. Luckily, Sooyoung found  a secluded place that no one knew about in the park she went too. Another day with me, my music, and God, She thought to herself.She then took off her shades and took out her journal if she any thoughts lingering on her mind.

Her journal/diary was practically attached to Sooyoung's hand. It contained many memories, quotes, drawings, and lyrics in her personal book of hers, ever since SNSD's debut. It also contained many secrets Sooyoung kept hidden from her eight "sisters."

She then took her guitar out of her case and began to strum and mess with some chords in order to find a melody. Recently, Sooyoung has taken interest in guitar, piano, and songwriting. This was her passion. I will not let my loved ones down, with a motivation plastered on her face. Most of the time, she felt like she letting  them down. Her family, her eight sisters.

Just thinking about it, brought tears to Sooyoung's eyes. The tears fell upon her most prized possession and furiously wrote down, Why do keep feeling like this? I have so many people by my side, but feel so alone. I have to stop thinking like this! I know God is always by my side, guiding me, loving me. She then closed her journal and approached the bench in her secret place and went on her knees to pray.

She always thanked Him for letting her see everday and regularly asked him for His guidance and for strength. Sooyoung knew she was nothing without him. After making the Sign of the Cross and packed up her things returning back to the dorms.

 

Back at the dorms.

 

Sooyoung returned and rushed to her and Jessica's room to put her things down. After putting her things down, she went to the kitchen to satisfy her hunger. She took note that all eight members had no individual schedules and decided to stay in the dorms. What she found odd that they were all in the living room either watching television, reading books and magazines, or being on their phones.

Jessica looked up from her phone and smiled back at Sooyoung. The shikshin gave a small back and announced, " I'm going to our room to catch up on my sleep." The members answered back with various, "Arasseos and de," continuing their business.

Since they didn't want to disturb Sooyoung's sleeping. The eight members took out their phones and group chatted.

Jessica: We have to decide who is going first?! That's what we forgot  D:

Hyoyeon: Any volunteers, ladies?

Taeyeon: I think the maknae should go first >:P

Seohyun: Me?! Taeyeon-unnie wae?

Sunny: We all know she has a soft spot for you, Seobaby :3

Tiffany: Yup

YoonA:Got that right

Yuri: Who hasn't noticed? :P

Seohyun: I guess I'll do it, unnies! Hwaiting :D

All: Hwaiting!!

 

After their conversation, Seohyun began to recall the things her Sooyoung-unnie has done for her. She really does care for me, Seohyun realized. And all the unnies are counting on me first, Keroro give me your strength! Noting her favorite super frog.

 

All she needs now is how to approach Sooyoung-unnie.