Chapter 35 part one

Because It's You

Sooyoung didn't a get an ounce of sleep last night.

She stayed up all night, out in the balcony of SNSD's dorm. Her thoughts were overtook her and just the thought of her members,tears fell down her cheeks.Tired, she fell down to her knees.

She looked up to the sky and prayed to God for his guidance.Only praying made Sooyoung cry more and she had to sure her sobs weren't heard from the other members.

All of a sudden,Sooyoung felt the morning breeze around her and wiped away her tears.The sun began to rise and Sooyoung felt at peace when she witnessed God's beautiful work. Thank you...

Sighing, Sooyoung had a long day in front of her.

A variety show along with two perfromances.

She hoped her members were in better shape to get through today.

 

..

 

Sooyoung was the only awake and decided to take a shower then prepare breakfast for her tired members. She really needed to stay awake and wash the tired off her face. She let out a sigh when she forgot her clothes.

I've been sighing a lot...Sooyoung thought and let out another sigh.

Only in her towel,Sooyoung opened the door and was face to face with her heartbroken leader.

"Taeyeon-ah..."

Taeyeon's eyes widened at the sight of Sooyoung.She was only clad in a towel.Sooyoung's body glistened by the water and she had her body wrapped around in a towel. Taeyeon found herself being hypnotizied by Sooyoung's collarbones and didn't want to look down further.

Shaking her head internally,Taeyeon apologized,"Mianhe,Sooyoung."Sooyoung shook her head and replied,"You can have the bathroom,I was just done and I'll get breakfast ready after I change."Without saying another word,Sooyoung was walking to her room.

Taeyeon found herself looking at Sooyoung's behind before going to the bathroom.

 

..

 

Sooyoung was preparing breakfast and the dorm was painfully quiet.The members were getting ready in silence and no one bothered to go and check Sooyoung.

"Morning."Sooyoung turned around and found Sunny rubbing her eyes. She noticed that she had been crying all night.That's what Sooyoung loved about Sunny, no matter how hurt she was she can always put a strong smile on her face.

"Morning Sunny."Sooyoung forced a small smile.

The rest of members started to file in and now it was super awkward.The room was quiet and they just ate in silence.

Sighing,Sooyoung was not ready for today.

 

..

 

Boarding on the bus,Sooyoung was the last one to go on board. Everyone glared at her and looked out the window.Sooyoung's phone beeped,notifying she got a new message.

It was from Jessica.

Sica:I know you're tried and try to get some sleep on the bus,arasseo? You can sit by me if you want :D Remember to be energetic and have that charisma today!

"Well are you going to sit down or not?"Hyoyeon fumed.She was clearly not in the mood to sit next to anyone.

Sooyoung let out another sigh and sat down next to Jessica. "You can rest on my shoulder if you want."Jessica let out a whisper to Sooyoung. The taller girl smiled and gave her a quick kiss on Jessica's cheek. The ice princess blushed and looked out the window.

Trying to get some sleep,Sooyoung rest her head on Jessica's shoulder and closed her eyes.

 

..

 

Once again it was another idol variety show.

Her members were spread out talking to other idol groups and Sooyoung was left alone.

"Sooyoungie!" It was Dara. Sooyoung smiled and missed her best friend. Dara ran up to hug her and Sooyoung hugged her back with all her might, she needed a hug. Dara felt electricity run through her veins and smiled into the taller girl's neck.

"Ahem."

Both of them pulled away from the hug and it was Taeyeon.

"Sooyoung, we are on soon."Taeyeon simply said. She glared coldly at Dara without Sooyoung noticing. "I'll see you soon,Krungy!"Sooyoung turned back and waved to her.

 

..

 

After a long day with the idol show and performances,Sooyoung laid back in the car seat and sighed. Taeyeon wouldn't let her talk to Dara or Hyolyn when they were backstage.She wondered why she didn't let Sooyoung talk to them. Her phone went off again.

Yoong: Unnie, can you meet me at the park after my schedule,please?

Sooyoung looked over at YoonA and she was waiting for an answer. She agreed and nodded her head.

She was sitting next to Sunny,who was looking at the window. Sunny's voice was barely a whisper,"Sooyoung,care to join me at the beach?"

Sooyoung gulped and only nodded her head.

 

..

 

"It's beautiful out here..."Sunny looked out to the ocean. Sooyoung also admired the sound of the ocean,the waves pulling back and forth."Sooyoung,do you remember our scandal?"Sunny turned her head to face the taller girl.

"I remember it clearly..."Sooyoung whispered into the wind.

"I think that was the first moment I knew I was a attracted to you..."Sunny then looked away.

"You would make a beautiful lover..."Sunny started to tear up and she continued,"I know one of us has your heart and I'm just hoping I might be that person.You are easy to fall for Choi Sooyoung. With that big mouth and big heart of yours just made me fall for you more.You are the reason of my smile and also the reason of making me cry."Sunny started to cry and sob.

Trying to keep herself composed,Sooyoung let her tears fall down freely from her cheeks.

"Darn this wind, for making me cry..."Sooyoung whispered to herself.

"You would be the boyfriend,Sooyoung..."Sunny cried and,"Whoever you choose,I hope that person will make you happy...Eventually I hope I find that happiness..."

"I love you Choi Sooyoung..."Sunny couldn't help herself and hugged the taller girl.

They stayed in that position for about thirty minutes and Sooyoung heard a small snore coming from Sunny. Sooyoung pecked her lips and began to carry Sunny bridal style on their way home.

 

..

 

By the time Sooyoung went to drop Sunny off in her bed, it was about time when YoonA got off her individual schedule. She arrived at the park early and sat on the park bench.

"Sooyoung-unnie."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry had to stop there, I'm pretty tired and its hard to update all these stories! I'm sorry and try to fit SooNa and SooTae in the next chapter! Comment for a faster update?Upvote? I'm sorry for updating long and enjoy :/