Chapter 3

Because It's You

That night.

Seohyun laid awake on her bed because she can't stop thinking about how to approach her Sooyoung-unnie. I can't sleep, might as well watch Keroro since I'm awake to get some inspiration, She thought to herself while smiling. She got out her bad softly and tip-toed out of the room not wanting to wake up her Hyoyeon-unnie. She opened the door and suddenly was surprised by what she was hearing.

Then she heard it.Could it be? Someone was strumming to their guitar, singing softly in the night. Who would be up this late? It's cell regeneration time! She only knew one person who would be up this late and playing her music. Sooyoung-unnie. Seohyun herself was taught by her Yonghwa-oppa and she knew that her unnie was better than her and she noted was taught by Sungmin-oppa.

What if I get caught?I feel really bad about this though. All I know is that I care about my Sooyoung-unnie!Hwaiting!, She thought in her head. She silently went near the balcony door, intaking everything she was listening to. Sorry Keroro, you are going to have to wait. Forgive me! This was now her chance to try to talk to her unnie.

With Sooyoung.

She usually loves being out SNSD's balcony at night. It soothes her and she loved looking at the city lights at night, capturing the beauty of it. She was currently working on an original, trying to have the motivation to finish her song. Sometimes she loves messing around making up silly songs like her love for food. Family, music, and food were the things she loved and especially the love for her eight members.

She strummed to her current, trying to find the right lyrics to finish her song. Composing songs, playing her guitar and piano, and dancing is her way to express herself. On the other hand, she loved writing,reading,taking photos,and drawing when she couldn't sing or dance. She suddenly stopped and felt someone or something watching her. Who would be up during this time? Sooyoung questioned.

She said softly," You can come out, I'm not going to be mad at you." She turned to look who it was and she was shocked to see the youngest member be up so late. Seohyun has been caught and looked like a little girl who just got in trouble. Sooyoung laughed lightly," Maknae, you know it's cell regeneration time?What are you doing at this time?" Seohyun blushed a bit saying "I was just going to watch some cartoons because I couldn't sleep.I could also ask you the same thing, unnie."

"I'm working on a song and I'm trying to finish it.You know your brain is most active at night,"Sooyoung smilled lightly. "I'm just trying to find the right word and whatnot,"she continued. "Cared to listen to it?" Seohyun quickly nodded her head, wanting to listen to it. " Just remember it's not it finished and it's in English," She told the maknae. Seohyun nodded again getting ready to listen.

"Here it goes..." Sooyoung began.


I’m here, you’re there
But your love is with me everywhere i go
This i know
I’m near you’re far
Drivin’ away in your little car
But my love will follow you everywhere


Best believe I’ll make mistakes
But love won’t stop it has no brakes


Strong is what we are
whenever we’re apart
I’ll be right where you are
I’m in your heart
So don’t you worry ‘bout a thing
or all the miles in between
You had my heart
You had it from the start
I’ll love you from afar


I hear them say
That what we have made fade away
But i refuse
We’ll never lose
They say it’s a case
Of the honeymoon phase
But i just smile
‘Cause i know this will last a while


Understand you’ll make mistakes
But love won’t stop it has no brakes

While listening to her unnie's song, Seohyun felt something fluttering in her stomach. She saw the passion and love in Sooyoung-unnie's song. She was touched that  she was one of the first ones listening to it and her song brought tears to her eyes.

When Sooyoung looked up and said," What do you think?" Seohyun said softly," It was beautiful, unnie." Sooyoung smiled sincerely and for once she did not a fake a smile. She was happy. " Thank you maknae and I'll probably try to translate later." She noticed the time and said,"We should get to bed and cell regeneration time is almost over. You coming with, Seo?"

I didn't get the chance to talk to her, She thought sadly. Seohyun nodded and followed her unnie back inside. "I also didn't want you to catch a cold, Seo," Sooyoung said. She really does care for me, Seohyun thought and said quietly, "Kamsahamnida, unnie."Sooyoung retorted, "Anything for you, maknae," with a small smile. By this Seohyun had a hint of blush on her cheeks.

Both went to their separate rooms, Seohyun could not stop thinking about her unnie's song. I wonder who she wrote that song for. She drifted off to sleep and kind of wishing that Sooyoung wrote that song for her.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : I had to rewrite this one because, I went on another page D: Been working on this since 11 and I hope its okay. The song is not mine but is by Carissa Rae- Near or Far. You should listen to her and her husband Michael Alvarado. Hwaiting!