Chapter 26

Because It's You

"Just love me, my heart is becoming yours to keep..."

Sooyoung had said this countless times in her head. How can she do this someone if she is still harboring feelings for someone else? She can't afford to break anyone else's heart. Closing her eyes, her thoughts kept awake.

Sooyoung was a at a beach. From a distance, she was girl that had her back facing Sooyoung. Having a unknown feeling, Sooyoung instantly ran up to the girl, but the girl was running way. She must have noticed that Sooyoung wanted to catch up with her.

Sooyoung could hear her laugh, almost mocking her because she couldn't keep up. Sooyoung finally caught up, grabbing ahold of her hand and made her turn to face her. It was Taeyeon and she ran up and hugged her. When Sooyoung looked down, Taeyeon was now Sunny. Surprised, Sooyoung didn't know what was going on. With Sunny on her back, Sooyoung smiled aand looked up to her. Sunny was no longer there.

Hyoyeon had her arms and legs wrapped around Sooyoung's waist. Their faces were centimeters apart and Hyoyeon was closing the gap between them. Tiffany was now in front of her and flashing her famous eye-smile. Blinking, it was now Yuri on front of her, holding her hand. Looking at their hands, Sooyoung looked up and it was now YoonA, letting out a laugh.

Sooyoung was now hugging the maknae and Seohyun looked up and kissed Sooyoung's cheek. Seohyun was later gone and someone else was kissing her cheek, Sooyoung knew those pair of lips.

Jessica.

She was right in front of Sooyoung's eyes. Sooyoung could feel Jessica's breath on her neck, giving shivers down her spine. Looking into each other's eyes, Jessica whispered," You're melting this ice princess' heart..."

The ice princess captured Sooyoung's lips with hers.

 

With Jessica.

 

Her and Sooyoung were on the ferris wheel. They were wearing couple t-shirts and Sooyoung gave her jacket to Jessica. They were currently on the top of the ferris wheel. Scared, she wrapped her arms around the taller girl. Letting out a little laugh, Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica," I'm with you, Sica. Don't you worry?"

Words became to pour out of Jessica's mouth, "I missed you, us..."

"Sooyoungie, I'm in your heart, right?Just love me, my heart is becoming yours to keep..." Jessica looked away from Sooyoung. The taller girl was staring off into the distance and gave a teary smile.

"I waited seven years to hear that from you,Sica..." Sooyoung whispered in her ear,"I love you, too."

Sooyoung kissed Jessica right then and there. Jessica kissed back and fireworks went off in her head. Still being on top of the ferris wheel, fireworks went off. They both looked and Jessica leaned her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

With Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung awoke with a pair of lips on hers. She still had her arms wrapped around the smaller girl. Jessica wake up soon! She had to admit she was enjoying it. I was dreaming that Sica was kissing me?!

Was she dreaming of me, kissing me?

The sleeping girl started to stir. Jessica felt something brush up against her lips and arms wrapped around her torso. Opening her eyes, she was kissing Sooyoung. Letting out a dolphin shriek, Sooyoung's arms were wrapped tighter around her.

" Good morning, yeobo."

Jessica couldn't help but smile back at the joking girl. She recalled having a dream about her, kissing her on top of the Ferris wheel.Was I really dreaming of kissing Sooyoungie or did I kiss her when I was sleeping?

Being caught up in the moment, they didn't notice the two figures in the doorway. "Sooyoungie, Sica its time to wake up! We have to go to an. Idol show today," their leader, Taeyeon said to them.Sunny was just at Taeyeon's side, glaring at the ice princess. Jessica glared back at the aeygo queen. Getting up, she whispered in Sunny's ear," It looks like I'm winning, Soonkyu ..."

"We'll see about that..."

 

In the kitchen.

 

Sooyoung walked into the kitchen and saw Sunny's back face her. She was preparing breakfast for the remaining members.Sooyoung quickly made a note to the shorter girl and left the kitchen quietly. Sunny was busy humming and finishing breakfast to notice anyone there.

She brought out the food to the table and noticed a note and a flower on her designated seat next to Sooyoung. She read :

Dear SunBun,


Thanks for the food and making it with love. I know I could be a burden to some of the members, but thanks for always being there for me.You deserve many thank you's and much more! I will be the one treating you soon,kekeke. Also keep smiling because you make my world even sunnier! Love you, Bunny!

Yours Truly,

Choi Sooyoung

The members were all looking at her and looked at the expression when she read the note. Sooyoung was the last to enter and spoke up,"Are we just going to watch her or are going to eat?" Sunny smiled at her and dashed up her. She jumped on her and Sooyoung held her close.

"Why are you so sweet to me?" Sunny used her aeygo and everyone groaned in frustration. It was to early in the morning."It's to early in the morning for that, let's eat!" The members let out a forced laugh and went to their seats.

After breakfast, they were boarding their bus to go to the idol show. Sooyoung was between to the the shortest members,Sunny and Taeyeon. The kid leader was getting drowsy. The next thing she knew she was sleeping.

Seeing that Taeyeon was fast asleep, Sooyoung placed Taeyeon's head on her lap and mindlessly her hair. She has done so much for us, I'm so grateful to have her as a leader. She is the one who holds this Soshi bond..,Sooyoung smiled at the thought of Taeyeon.

Arriving at their destination, Sooyoung gently woke her up. "Tae, its time to wake up. we are here."

 

At the idol show.

Almost every idol group were there. To Super Junior, Big Bang , SHINee to f(x), Wonder Girls, and SISTAR. All of them were backstage. Sooyoung was currently talking to f(x)'s Amber, Big Bang's Daesung and SHINee's Onew. All of them were catching up with each other when someone called out a name.

"Sooyoung-ssi"

Sooyoung,Amber, Daesung, and Onew all turned their heads to see who was calling Sooyoung's name.

It was Sandara Park.

Next thing Sooyoung knew, she was getting protected by Taeyeon and she was pushed back.

 

 

A/N: How was it? Found inspiration :D How will the idol show go? Will tension rise between  a former flame and SNSD? Comments and suggestions are welcome? SooTae, SooSeo and HyoYoung next! Its all up to you and feedback is welcome!