Alternate Ending #2 SooSica~

Because It's You

"Sooyoung..."

Sooyoung smiled and turned around,having the biggest smile on her face.

Distance only keeping them apart.

(Listen to Best Friend by Jason Chen)

I pray for all your love 
Girl our love is so unreal 
I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me 
This is something like a movie 
And I don't know how it ends girl 
but I fell in love with my Best Friend 

"Jung Sooyeon...."

Sooyoung whispered in the air.

"Youngie, are you okay?I went up here to check on you..."Jessica stuttered and looked at slippers.

Sooyoung ran up to Jessica like her life depended on it.

Next thing Jessica knew,she was in Sooyoung's arms and she had close her eyes to savor the moment."Why don't we take a nap up here, Sica?I'm pretty tired..."Sooyoung mumbled in Jessica's shoulder.

"I can be your pillow and warmth..."Sooyoung whispered in Jessica's ear.

Luckily, there was a padded lounge chair and Sooyoung had laid them down. Jessica was on top of Sooyoung and laid her head on Sooyoung's chest.

Within minutes, Jessica fell asleep in Sooyoung's arms and Sooyoung smiled at her ice princess.Sooyoung knew she was sound asleep and quietly put her down on the chair,she took her jacket and placed it over Jessica's small body.

 

..

 

Sooyoung returned  back on the rooftop with her laptop and some snacks for her and Jessica. She had to get this done before Jessica had woken up.

Good thing Jessica can sleep through anything, Sooyoung thought.

The taller girl was making a video contemplation of them over the years. All the photos, the videos, the memories all put into one.

"You get ready, Sooyeon..."Sooyoung closed her laptop with happiness, put her file in the USB drive and later joined her sleeping princess.

 

..

 

Jessica awoken by the heat of sun beating down her face. She got up to see Sooyoung sleeping with a smile on her face, Jessica the hair out of Sooyoung's face.

"Good afternoon...princess..."Sooyoung said sleepily and smiled at Jessica.

"What do you want to do today?"Jessica asked cutely.

"Let's go to the amusement park!"Sooyoung rejoiced in happiness.

"Get ready and wear our couple shirts and scarves!"Sooyoung replied.

 

..

 

Once they ready, they were off to Lotte World. Sooyoung had carried her backpack and DSLR camera with her and made sure they had their scarves so they wouldn't know who they were.

To Jessica, it was like a dream. 

Sooyoung wanted to go the amusement park with her.

When they arrived, Sooyoung told Jessica they could do anything she would like to do and Sooyoung would just nod and smile.

They had ridden rides for the past hour and Jessica wanted to ride the Ferris wheel before they went to eat.Sooyoung had taken candid pictures of Jessica and smiled at they way Jessica smiled.

Once they were on the ride, Sooyoung had taken pictures of the park and of Jessica who was looking out, with the wind in her hair."Sica, look over here!"Sooyoung called out to her and took pictures of her off guard.

"Let's take selcas!"Sooyoung sat closer to Jessica and took a numerous amount of pictures, Sooyoung kissed Jessica on the cheek, on which she was surprised herself.

Still astonished, Jessica felt something warm against her lips.

Sooyoung had captured her lips with hers.

Jessica kissed her back,smiling and wrapped her arms around Sooyoung.

 

..

 

They arrived to a restaurant and Jessica wondered why no one was in the restaurant.She entered the backroom with Sooyoung holding her hand.

That's when she saw a big screen, the balloons heart-shaped and table for just the two of them.

The video started to play and "SooSica" was written on cursive and "since 2000-" on the bottom.

Pictures when they were younger started to appear, from their debut, until now.

Jessica listened to the song that was playing in the background.

(Jessica's OST, The One Like You)

Is this what love is?

Does it hurt the more you do it?
The more I get closer to you
My feelings grow bigger
It scares me

Such a precious person to me
That person, who won’t ever come again
That’s it for me, that’s enough
Just the fact that I love you

The one person who can’t see me though I am looking
The one person who can’t hear me though I am calling
Do you even remember me?
Do you even think of me?
Just once, please

The only thing I can do is cry but
Like a fool, I am waiting
Please come to me now
Come to me just like this
My last wish is that one person, you

To you, I’m a small person
Just someone you know
That’s it for me, that’s enough
Just the reason of love

The one person who can’t see me though I am looking
The one person who can’t hear me though I am calling
Do you even remember me?
Do you even think of me?
Just once, please

That one person, you
You are my only love
My heart can’t let you go
Just as much as I love you
Each minute and each second hurts so much

The one person who appears even when I close my eyes
The person who is next to me even in my dreams
Do you even remember me?
Do you even think of me?
I miss you, please

The only thing I can do is cry but
Like a fool, I am waiting
Please come to me now
Come to me just like this

My last wish is that one person, you



Jessica began to tear up.

She saw every moment with Sooyoung and the last one made her break down to tears.

It was a younger version of herself and Sooyoung.

Sooyoung had her arm wrapped around her and Sooyoung leaned her head on Jessica's shoulder,while she had her arms wrapped Sooyoung's waist.She played with Sooyoung's hand and she said to the camera.

"I love Sooyoung."

Sooyoung laughed and hugged her from the side and the younger Jessica continued to speak.

"Sooyoung and I were together everyday since a long time ago,

so I have more affection towards her."

Sooyoung put her hand up to make a heart and Jessica put her hand down and continued.

"I love Sooyoung but she doesn't like me."

Sooyoung started to sing,

"I love you like this.."

Sooyoung then engulfed Jessica in hug and the last thing Jessica said was,

"She's mean!"

The screen faded it to black and it was now Sooyoung on the screen,"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I hope you like this confession! I just wanted to say I love you and you are the one for me. Will you be mine, because that person is you..."

She noticed that Sooyoung wasn't by her side and Sooyoung came out with big bouquet of flowers in her hands.

"So is that a yes?"Sooyoung asked and next thing she knew she was on the floor with Jessica kissing her.

"That's my answer,Youngie. Here's for us and this moment."Jessica smiled.

 

..

 

After eating dinner, they finally left Lotte World and made their way home. It was already night when the left and Jessica fell asleep in her girlfriend's arms.Sooyoung her hair and looked down.

"I'm so thankful to have you."

 

..

 

Jessica was shaken by Sooyoung,"Sica we are here and we have something to do..."Sooyoung smiled tiredly.She rubbed her eyes and grabbed Sooyoung's hand.They went up to their dorm and the couple waited outside.

"How come we aren't going in?"Jessica turned to Sooyoung.

Jessica who still had her scarf, Sooyoung began to unwrap it.When she finally unwrapped it around Jessica, she pulled both ends of the scarf and pulled Jessica into a kiss.

Chu~

This was Jessica's dream kiss and she couldn't be any happier it was with Sooyoung.

Putting their foreheads together,Sooyoung whispered,

"Because It's You..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here it is! This had to be my favorite to write and the one with pre-debut SooSica was real indeed and the dream kiss Jessica talked about it on Strong Heart!I'm super happy with this one and hope you enjoy this one!Now my neck is hurting and I hope you continue the rest of the endings!Thank you and comment for the next couple ( Predebut SooSica-gifs http://honeytaeng.tumblr.com/post/47650231305/pre-debut-soosica)