Chapter 30 part two

Because It's You

With YoonA and Yuri.

 

"I overheard their conservation, Yoong." Yuri spoke up. They were waiting outside of their maknae's door, hearing her sobs. "Chincha, unnie?" YoonA stammered out. "What did they talk about?"

"I heard something about love, but the rest was all muffled." Yuri suggested. "I think they like the same person, truthfully."

"I wonder who it is..." YoonA thought.

"All I know is it has something to do with Sooyoungie." Yuri stated. The doe-eyed girl was in shock, Does unnie know I like her too?

"I.." Yuri was cut off by YoonA, "I like Sooyoung-unnie. I like her a lot." Yuri let out a gasp.

Yuri hissed at her dongsaeng,"You aren't the only one, Yoong." She glared at her unnie and said with the same tone,"I'm guessing you like her too, unnie?"

"Indeed I do, Im YoonA. And I'm not planning to give up on her."

"Unnie, she's not some prize to be won remember that." YoonA responded, ending the conversation by knocking on Seohyun's door.

 

With Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

"I just feel so bad, Taengoo. I had to tell her..." Tiffany whispered and leaned her head on her leader's shoulder. She continued,"I have to stop being in denial..."

" I have fallen for Choi Sooyoung."

Taeyeon's eyes widened at Tiffany's confession. Is this why they were fighting, over Soo? The kid leader let out a sigh and made Tiffany get up.

"Mianhe, Fany-ah.." Taeyeon whispered. "Wae?" Tiffany questioned, confused. Why is she saying sorry?

Here goes nothing... "Because I also have fallen for Sooyoung."

Surprised, Tiffany left her room and grabbed her jacket.

Without saying a word, she slammed the door, leaving the dorm.

 

With Tiffany.

 

She grabbed a taxi and went to her and Sooyoung's special place. She looked up at the stars and thought, God, why does it hurt this much to love someone?

Tears overflowed from her eyes and Tiffany let out a sob.

Putting her hands in her pockets to give her warmth, Tiffany stared off looking at the city lights. Unknown to the crying girl, that someone was watching her very well and a smirk fell upon their face.

Sensing someone was watching her, Tiffany texted Sooyoung.

Soo, I need you, here with me...

Closing her eyes she prayed that Sooyoung will come soon.

 

With Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung carried Jessica back at their room and immediately knew something was wrong. The tension in the air was strong. She went to her kid leader's room and heard someone sniffling. Sooyoung knocked on the door and called out,"Tae?"

Wiping away her tears and throwing away her tissues, Taeyeon tried to put a smile on her face. The smile only brought her more tears flooding her eyes. "Come in..."

Sooyoung opened the door and kneeled in front of Taeyeon. She brushed hair out of her face and caressed her face,"Tae, what's wrong? Did something happen when I was gone?" Sooyoung noticed the older girl's tear-stained cheeks and red eyes.

Looking down, Taeyeon shook her head and replied,"Nothing Soo." Her voice was hoarse and strained. "Kim Taeyeon, I'm not buying that. Please just tell me."Sooyoung pleaded.

Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon answered,"We just got into a fight, Sooyoung." Sooyoung was worried,"What did you guys fight about?" Taeyeon let out a chuckle,"About this someone. She is all very special to us."

Sooyoung nodded her head, trying to understand. "Is everyone still here after you guys you fought?" Once again Taeyeon shook her head and sighed,"Fany-ah left after we fought."

"Do you know where she is?" Sooyoung questioned. The kid leader shook her head. Sooyoung got up and spoke,"I have an idea where she is..."

"I know you guys will patch things up. Don't stay up to late, arasseso?" Sooyoung smiled and pecked Taeyeon on the lips. Like a flash, Sooyoung's back was now on Taeyeon's bed and it was Taeyeon capturing a kiss on Sooyoung's lips. Sooyoung's arms were instantly wrapped around Taeyeon's hips and Taeyeon's arms wrapped around Sooyoung's neck.

Knowing she had to stop, Sooyoung pulled away from their heated kiss. Breathing hard, Sooyoung whispered,"Tae, I have to find Fany-ah." Sooyoung put their foreheads together. I don't know what came over me... Taeyeon thought in her head. "I'm sorry Soo, I didn't know what came over me..."

Sooyoung nodded her head and whispered,"Just sleep for me... I'll be home soon."

The taller girl put a kiss on Taeyeon's forehead and tucked her in.

"We fought about you, Choi Sooyoung. And how we have fallen for you." Taeyeon whispered.

Closing the door quietly, Sooyoung sought forth to find Tiffany.

There is only one place I know where she should be... Sooyoung hailed a taxi and rushed in,"Ahjussi, can you take me here?"

 

 

With Tiffany.

 

"Sooyoungie is that you?"Tiffany heard a rustling in the dark. She heard a deep chuckle and her eyes widened.

It wasn't Sooyoung.

"Sooyoungie" Tiffany's voice was barely a whisper.

The voice let a chuckle again and insisted,"I guess your Sooyoungie isn't coming." He finally revealed himself, sporting a dark hoodie with the hood hidinig his face.

Tiffany was frozen, not knowing what to do in this kind of situation. Next thing she knew, the guy was by her side. She could feel his breath down her neck.

"Want to have some fun, Fany-ah?" He smirked at his own remark. He grabbed his wrist forcefully and she winced in pain.

"I think you should leave my girlfriend alone."

Tiffany let out a small smile in relief. The thought of Sooyoung calling her my girlfriend, made Tiffany's heart flutter.

"Choi Sooyoung, you won't see the end of me!"He shouted and sprinted to Sooyoung. He struck her on the face and gave a forceful punch to her stomach.Sooyoung dropped to her knees and Tiffany ran up to her."Soo? Are you okay?"

"Now that you're safe, I'll be okay."Sooyoung gave her a weak smile.

Tiffany couldn't help herself and gave Sooyoung a quick kiss on her lips. Surprised, Sooyoung kept looking at Tiffany. With their faces centimeters apart, Sooyoung closed the gap between them.

Their kiss was full of passion but yet innocence. Tiffany let out a smile when they were still kissing. Pulling away, they both looked up to see the stars.

"Ready to go?"Sooyoung held out her hand to Tiffany. Tiffany grabbed her hand and joined Sooyoung by her side.

I'm ready to confess to you, Choi Sooyoung!

 

 

..

 

They arrived back at the dorms safe and sound. Sooyoung made sure Tiffany went to bed and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. She was getting ready for bed and something caught her eye.

A member was still awake on the balcony.

YoonA.

Hiding, Sooyoung couldn't help but listen to what she was saying.

"Sooyoung-unnie, why does my heart only beat for you?"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I was sick and I haven't got many comments from last update... It discouraged me a bit. Here is a late Christmas present! Please please comment!! I need your feedback and your opinion! Thank you and enjoy!! :D I Got a Boy teaser? :D